Evelline vs Fragmented

It was an inner battle now, Evelline's murderous side wanted to kill more and more, while Evelline wanted to save her fallen and bleeding friend.

Master Guist crept slowly to the scepter.

Evelline was almost disheveled, while trying to hold the Fragmented, she heard voices all the time in her head:

- KILL HER! KILL IT! KILL IT!

- NO! I DO NOT WANT!

- YES! YOU WANT IT! YOU NEED!

- NO!

Sounds of scratching blackboards were everywhere now, she felt her head burst with pain, she could barely see what was going on around her.

She could only hear the voices encouraging her to do what she didn't want to, trying to convince her to kill Sarah, she looked around, and there were many of her there in the courtyard, all screaming:

- END IT!

- IT'S ALMOST THERE!

- DEFEAT THEM!

Evelline started to cry, her eyes sparkled blue madly, she tried to struggle, but it didn't work, more and more the place was filling with her clones, the ceiling became blue too, more and more clones getting closer to her, just that in their midst there was a shadowy clone, he looked at her with a shadowed face, only with blue eyes in evidence.

Evelline got up and started on him. Now, Evelline was fighting against herself, against her hostile side, the Fragmented.Evelline punched her, which had no effect, and she already attacked, sending Evelline back with her strength.

- I don't understand.

And, Fragmented shoots a sphere of energy at Evelline, which was lying on the floor, with each complete sentence.

- We saved your life!

And fire another blast.

- We recovered you from fatal injuries.

And shoot another one.

- You should be one of us.

The girl moaned in pain on the floor with each sphere that hit her.

- You're an Armstrong!

One more sphere.

- A heroine.

Another sphere.

- YOU ASHAM US!

And when another ball is fired, Evelline holds it with both hands, shaking a lot.

- W-What? - exclaimed Fragmentada.

- I'm not one of you! - Evelline spoke, snorting a lot.

- You are part of me!

She had disintegrated the energy with her hands and stood up.

- My power serves me, not the other way around!

The Fragmented carries all of her strength, and with a giant blue blast, she fires all of its strength, trying to vaporize Evelline.

- It's useless.

Evelline passes intact inside the energy, the Fragmented just sees her silhouette approaching, and she intensifies her strength, increasing the force of the attack to hold her, and other Evelline clones appear behind her, trying to hold her, each whispered reasons for her to give up on her ears.