Chapter 1

I woke up with a start, breathing heavily, beads of sweat rolling down my forehead.

I looked around finding Hermione, Ginny, and (BF/N) slept peacefully in their bed while I leaned against the headboard of my bed, gulping the water that I had on my nightstand.

I was shaken awake by Hermione who had a habit of waking up earlier than the others.

"Huh?"

"Why are you sitting and sleeping?"

"No, I just-just had a...nightmare"

"Oh, um, Sorry, yo-you can sleep"

"No, it's alright. You are going down?"

"Yeah, you coming?"

"Yep, just a minute"

I walked to the restroom, brushed my teeth quickly, and rushed out to follow her downstairs where Mrs. Weasley was already there.

"Morning, Mrs. Weasley!" We greeted.

"Morning, dears, what are you doing up this early?"

I shrugged, eager to change the topic I walked to the kitchen counter, "When are we leaving for the world cup?"

"Ooohh, someone is eager to meet a certain pretty boy," said Fred and George, entering the kitchen still with bedhead.

"Shut up!"

Mrs. Weasley narrowed her eyes at me. "You will be leaving soon, I suggest you finish your breakfast and get ready"

I smiled and nodded.

Soon, me, (BF/N), Ginny, the twins, the trio and Mr. Weasley headed to catch the portkey.

"Now we just need the Portkey," said Mr. Weasley, "It won't be big. . . . Come on . . ."

We were searching for the portkey until a voice called, "Over here, Arthur! Over here, son, we've got it!"

We walked towards Mr. Diggory. "Amos!" Said Mr. Weasley, shaking hands with Mr. Diggory who had the old boots on the other hand. I was so indulged at the portkey that I drowned out the introduction until...

"Hello," a voice said behind me making me jump forward.

"For Gods' sake, Diggory! Stop doing that!" I turned around to look at him mustering an innocent face all the while a small smirk present on his face.

"Do what?"

"You know what."

I glared at him. "Well, is greeting someone bad?"

"Nope, greeting some is not bad but sneaking up on them is."

"Um, I dunno what your speaking about"

His face still looking innocent but the smirk present.

"You're impossible, Diggory!" I said throwing my hand in the air out of frustration and turned around finding everyone staring at us in confusion except Fred, George, and (BF/N), who had a smirk on their faces.

I looked away feeling embarrassed, I heard Cedric laugh behind me, I turned around to glare at him.

"Sorry," He leaned in to whisper in my ears, "Not sorry."

I rolled my eyes. "You lit-" I stopped myself from swearing.

I shook my head and walked to join (BF/N) but Cedric decided he would follow me and annoy me the whole day.

He obediently stood beside. "Diggory, What the hell is up with you?"

"Um, nothing. Honestly, I am just bored."

"So!?"

"You are entertaining me really well."

"Enter-?" The words caught up in my mouth.

(BF/N) snorted as she went to join Ron and Harry in the front while I burned holes into the back of her head.

Cedric let out a muffled laugh. "You are ridiculous, Diggory"

He hummed. "I know. I know I am ridiculously amazing."

"Dude you are totally out of character"

His grin was so contagious that my annoyed face broke into a smile.

"Hello, lovebirds!" Said the twins in unison as I groaned.

"What happened, dear?" George asked.

"Your two annoying faces happened. No wait, three actually"

"Hey!" All three of them yelled in unison.

I had my hands over my ears. "My eardrums!"

All three of them barked laughter. "Shut up, all three of you stupids!"

I yelled behind me as I joined in a conversation with (BF/N) after holding her back from Ron.

I could hear Mr. Diggory boasting about the last year's quidditch match.

"Ced's talked about you, of course," said Amos Diggory. "Told us all about playing against you last year. . . . I said to him, I said — Ced, that'll be something to tell your grandchildren, that will. . . . You beat Harry Potter!"

I let out an involuntary snicker, "Oh and dear, you must be (Y/N) (YL/N), the one Ced saved in that same quidditch match."

I choked on my saliva rethinking about how dramatically the twins told me the story. I glanced at Cedric to see him biting his lips to stifle his laughter, but at least he tried; Fred and George were on the ground rolling with laughter.

A blush was forming on my face. "Now that will be something that you tell your grandchildren."

Now along with Fred and George (BF/N) was also rolling on the floor laughing. Hermione and Ginny giggle at my flustered faces.

I nodded and swore under my breath.

"Must be nearly time," said Mr. Weasley quickly. We all gathered around the portkey. As Mr. Weasley did the countdown I placed my index finger on the portkey along with the rest of them and soon we arrived at our destination.

While I vowed to myself that I am never using portkeys again a hand was outstretched for me to get up.

I glared at him and swatted his hand away, getting up on my own.

There was a smirk on his face and before he could open his mouth I cut in, "Shut your mouth, you cocky bastard."