Chapter Thirty-Five

QUICK NOTE:

Hi guys, sorry for the delay in updating! This chapter included a lot of pictures from their trips so I hope you like that kind of style in the book so far! I love including these photos as I think it shows their friendship beyond Hogwarts! 

Let me know what you think! x

Amara:

I have been staying at the manor with Draco for the past 3 weeks now. I told my friends in London that I had to move away but sometimes I will go back to see them and think about what would happen if I never found out.

The boys have been spending most of their time at the ministry dealing with their ongoing trial about their involvement in the war. The ministry had a change in power a year ago and since then has taken it upon themselves to see that every death eater or anyone who knows a death eater for that matter to be trialled. So far 10 former slytherin students are awaiting trial to go to Azkaban, two of those being Cassius Warrington and Tracey Davis.

I lay in bed staring out the large stained glass windows as the morning sun was beating down on me. Draco was still asleep but had his left arm draped over my stomach from where he fell asleep holding me.

I worried for him.

He was a target for anyone who was affected by the war, he is one of the only young death eaters that has the dark mark who remain out of Azkaban and the ministry or any post war vigilante do not seem to be letting him get out of it this time.

'Morning Bee' he grumbled as he rolled on his side to face me

'Morning love' I pecked him on the forehead

'How is it?' I asked as I stroked my finger up and down his forearm where his mark used to be.

'Fine, aching a bit but fine' He grumbled as he took my hand in his and pulled me on top of him

'We have time you know' he murmured as he planted sweet kisses along my collar bone

'I know...we've got forever Draco. I'm going out with the girls to Diagon Alley so I will see you later okay?' I held his hands in my face and planted a soft kiss on his cheeks

'Have fun and be safe' he yelled from the bed as I closed his bedroom door behind me.

'OH MY GOD I FOUND OUR SCHOOL PHOTOS' Blair shouted as we all sat around the corner table in the coffee shop.

The Green Ten: Hogwarts Year 6 & 7