CHAPTER 2:Flag

Y/N Point of View:

         You are sitting in your desk while reading a book when suddenly it slipped from your grip. You were about to pick it up but stop midway when a hand already took it.

         Is this yours? He ask in a cold voice..

         Yes. Thank you Todoroki. You replied, admiring how he look so more charming than the last time you saw him.

         It's fine Y/N. I never thought I will see you here. He replied as he read the book tittle.

       You don't know why you're embarrassed about it. Maybe it's because of your taste in novels or the fear of being judge by someone.

         YOU TWO IDIOT ARE BLOCKING MY WAY! Katsuki growled, getting in the picture just to ruined your day.

         Shut up Hedgehog. I'm talking to my friend. You answer and totally pissed him off.

       You noticed he's always coming in school like that. It's starting to make you think that he had some anger issues or it's just his personality.

        I don't care about that Half and Half Bastard. JUST MOVE! He retorted, sitting in his chair and place his feet on the desk..

        You chatted with Shoto for a while until your teacher arrived. As usual he look like homeless person carrying his sleeping bag at his shoulder.

        You can't even remember what he was talking about cause your head is way up in the cloud, until All Might break in the room and everyone is amazed except you and Katsuki..

        Sorry. I'm late! All Might spoke with a smile in his face. You attempt to hide your face so he didn't recognize you but it was too late. Y/N it's great to see you here!

      Damn it.

       Great to see you too. I guess. You shrugged as everyone try to process what just happened.

      Not everyday All Might will casually call someone by their names and if he do, they know you both already known each other before enrolling.

      Ummm so you accept it. You mumbled to yourself, looking away since their stares are already making you uncomfortable.

       Ofcourse. Student I'm your new teacher. Now pls. put on your Hero Costume and go to Ground Beta. He spoke and everyone took there costume and ran to the changing room.

       You entered the room last and soon as you got out you saw All Might talking to Aizawa.

       Ahh Miss Y/N. I'm surprised you entered UA. Aizawa spoke, pleased about your decision on enrollment their school.

       Yeah. So I'm a student now. This means I'm lower than you guyz? You sarcastically ask.

       Not a bit. Your always be at the top. All Might replied with a smile he always wear.

      You don't know how he's able to keep it like that but hey, respect the old man's work.

      The students didn't know about it so kept it low profile Y/N. Aizawa reminded before walking towards his office.

       Yeah. Wish me luck.

      As soon as everyone's there. All Might begin the activity. It was entertaining to watch your classmates succed and fail but now  it's you time.