CHAPTER 37: Unwanted Guest

Y/N's Point Of View:

      Weeks pass and it's been cold between you and Katsuki..Well who in the fact will feel better if you got taken by villans..You feel bad though because your not there to save him..But it's for the best..If you were found at the villan's hideout during the rescue,it will have a bad consequences..They will suspect that your actually a member..

       How did I get in this in the first place??I was living peacefully...I guess.. Nevermind!!

     Huh??Y/N what are you doing here?? It's the boys floor..Kirishima ask that bring you back to reality..

     Today is your first day at U.A. dorming system..Well unfortunately you are walking to Katsuki's room to check if his alright..

      Ohh Hi Kirishima-kun..I'm just wondering if Katsuki is here..You answered and smiled..

      Honestly it's good if you don't bother him..He said and scratch the back of his neck..I noticed that his been thinking to much..When I ask him if he's alright he didn't respond..He added..

     This is my fault..I should go to that rescue but Aizawa stop me..You said and looked down..

     None of this is your fault Y/N..You know that..He said tapping your shoulders..

     Thanks..How about dinner instead??You ask and he smiled..

     Sure..

     You walk down the elevator to the kitchen..You prepare a meal for everybody but a spicy curry for Katsuki which is his favorite..You are about to serve the meal to his room but the doorbell rang..

     I'll get it..Izuku said opening the door.. Good Evening Miss..How may we help you??He ask with a smile..

    I just wanted to see Katsuki..I have something important to tell him..She said and went inside..

    And who are you to be exact??Shoto ask coldly crossing his arms..

    I'm Kate..His future wife..She answered raising an eyebrow..And you are??

    Shoto Todoroki..Your the girl fro-- He stops as you hold his arm..

    May I know the reason why your here??You ask coldly..If it's not that much important you can leave he's quiet busy.. You added and she laugh..

     WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!!Katsuki growled that just went out at the elevator..

     You had a visitor and she's annoying.. You answered crossing your arms..

     Katsuki I'm just here to tell you that--

     Don't bother..I know your not going to tell the truth..You said and she looks at you confused..

     What are you--

     First of all your not pregnant mind control freak.. Second if you are it's impossible that Katsuki is the father because your quirk only works for 30 second to him..You added to cut her out..

     You son of--

     Daughter of Demon to be exact..Any question before you totally pissed me off.. You added smiling at her..

     You want a fight??I bet you'll lose..She said smirking at you..

     Are you challenging me freak??You said and laugh..

     Yes..Who ever wins will marry him..She said and you smiled..

     Who ever lose will die..You added and she stepped back..Do we have a deal??

     You bitch!!You call yourself a hero but with your actions,you will totally fail..She chuckled..

     Kinda think of it your right..You said pressing one of your fingers to your lips.. After all our whole family are considered to be the greatest villans except for me and my cousin..You said smiling at her..Do you want me to kill you??You added and she stepped back..

     You can't do it..She protest..

     I know..But I also know someone who can..Living only ashes..You added and she ran away..

     What was that for??Izuku protest..

     Huh??Ohh  sorry I think I've got overboard..You said laughing a bit..

     You won't kill her right??Mina ask..

      Maybe.. It's depends on my mood..You answered stepping in the kitchen..

==========END OF CHAPTER============