CHAPTER 5:Life

Y/N Point of View:

          You are sitting at the balcony of your room thinking about stuff..What happen at launch time really bothered you.. Specially the part that you ignored him all day without proper reasons..

          I told you don't think to much..Lei said and sits at your side..

          I just can't help it...You replied and press your face to the pillow that you are hugging..

          What did you do again??He ask and you look at him badly..

          I done nothing...I guess..It just I did something that make him bad or..

          Let me guess..You became and ice princess again??He ask and you nods making him laugh..You never change..

          At the morning you woke up late..You immediately put on your uniform and rush down stairs.. It's almost 8 a.m. and your cousin already left for work..You had no choice is to drive to school..

          You instantly go to your car and drove towards U.A..As you arrive you rush towards the room and saw Aizawa at the door..

          Your late..But luckily your just on time..He said and opens the door..You step inside and sat on your seat..We will having a activity..Get your costume and go outside..He said and you all follow..

         As soon as your all done you went outside and get in a bus..You sat next to Shoto and looks at the window..

        Hey Y/N do you had any plans??Momo ask..

        Plans for??

        Your birthday ofcourse..

        I didn't..But I guess not like last time..

        Why what happened last time??Denki ask..

         They got drunk and ran towards the woods screaming..Shoto replied while looking at the window..

         Hey..I thought we agreed not to tell that to anybody??

         Yeah..So unfair..Momo said and Shoto just ignored it..

          Everybody get outside we are here.. Aizawa said effortless..

          Y'all followed his orders and went inside a dome..The place it so big..You even wondered how it made..

          Welcome to USJ class 1-A.. I'm Thirteen and you will learn about rescui missions..He said..But wait a second.. Where's All Might??He added..

          He kinda out of time so he can't join us today..Aizawa answered..

          Ohh that's why Y/N is here..Did she replace All Might for the day??He ask..

           Actually.. She's part of the class.. Aizawa said and you look at them..

           What did you do again Y/N??He ask..

            Tch..I did nothing..You replied and roll your eyes..

            Ohh sorry I thought your in a punishment or something..He said..

            Why??What did Y/N did last time?? Tsu ask..

            Umm let me think..He said and looks at Aizawa..She raced in the city making damages in the buildings..He added..

            Hey it's not my fault.Lei challenged me.. Besides I took full responsibility about the damage..You protests..

            Mr.Aizawa look..Izuku said and you saw a group of people appear in the fields..

            Are those villans??You ask and Aizawa nods..

            Thirteen protect the childrens including Y/N..He said and ran towards the fields..

           Are you kidding?? I don't need any-- You said and you fell at a strange hole..

           As you open your eyes you saw a pale man in front of you..You starting to step back but he hold your neck tightly..You struggle to get loose from him..You felt your running out of air..You didn't have a choice but to use your quirk..Vines came charging towards him and he let you go..As he touch the vines it turns to ashes..

           Who are you??You ask and a strange creature charge towards you..You are able to jump avoiding it..

           Blasting huge fire towards it,but it didn't harm a bit..It grab your feet and pull you down making you fall in the ground..

           That hurt..Let see you can breathe in water..You said and float making a ball of water and put him in the middle..Making it ice solid..

           Minutes pass and the ice crack..It grab you in the hand and raise you..You attempt to get free but it's holding you tight..

           Say goodbye to the world element keeper.. He said..He attempt to touch you but you appear to his back..

           You say goodbye idiot..You said and holds his shirt..You going to slam him in the floor but the numo grab you and throw you towards a tree..

           You became unconscious and feel to the ground..At the time your consciousness came back you felt someone is carrying you while running..

           Hey hold on.. I'm planning to spend my life with you..He said and you fainted again..

============END OF CHAPTER==========