CHAPTER 4:Bracelet

Y/N Point Of View

          You are walking towards your room trying to hide the bandages you get from last night..As you arrive,you open the door and saw him leaning at the wall..

         Y/N what happen??Uraraka ask..

         I'm fine Uraraka-san..You replied and smile at her..

         Who did this to you??Tsu ask..

         Ask the blond hedgehog.. It's his fault..You said and Katsuki walks towards you..

          IT'S YOUR FAULT!! He growled..

         It's yours if you didn't pull me I should be fine..

         YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPEN BECAUSE YOU DAMN FAINTED!!He said and you show him your phone..

          Mistuki told me everything.. Where's the tape??

          TCH..I will never give it..He said..

          Wow Y/N this picture is epic..Denki said while looking at the phone..

          SHUT UP PIKACHU!! He said and the tape fall from his pocket..

          Katsuki pls..You said and he look at you..

          No!! He said and pick up the tape..

         Fine..I just wanted to give this back.. You said and pulled the album from your bag and hand it to him..Sorry I'm just curious about what the tape contains..You said and walk towards your seat..

          At launch time you are eating with Lida,Izuku,and Uraraka..Your still thinking what the tape contains and why Katsuki hide it from everyone..

          Hey Y/N are you ok??Izuku ask..

          Yes-  The alarms began to rang and everyone rush towards the exit..

          Your been separated from the others because of the crowd panicking..Your starting to breathe heavily as the air tights..
Your started to close your eyes and you feel warm like someone is hugging you..

          Hey are you ok??He ask with a worried voice..

          Yes I am now..You replied as you hug back pressing your face in his chest..

          It's alright.. Everything will be fine as long as I'm here..He said and hugs you tight..

         Minutes pass and the crowd stop moving..Your still hugging him tightly like you don't want to let go..You look at him and saw that he looks like he's annoyed..

         What's wrong??You ask and look at the crowd..You realized they are all looking at you two..

         This damn extras want to die!!He growled and you feel heat in your side..

         Chill Bakugo..We don't want a fight.. Kirishima said..

          You let go from the hug and started to walk away showing no emotions in your face..Every step you feel so heavy..As you feel all eyes are looking at you..

          Hours pass and it's dismissal..You ignored Katsuki and everyone during class.. You are about to leave when suddenly he block your way out..

          Let me pass Katsuki..You said coldly..

          What the fuck is wrong with you??He ask and you step forward but he push you and you fall to the floor..

          Hey..What that for??You said and you stand up...Nothings wrong with me,maybe you have one Mr.Bakugo.. You said and you opened the door..

          Hey princess wait..Shoto said coldly and walk towards you..

          Said by the one who is also a prince.. You said and look at him..

          Hey small head don't you dare ignore me!!Katsuki growled..

          If I do??

          Tch..Your a total waist of time..Here..He said and gave you your bracelet..You drop it earlier..I was going to give it back but you ignored me..He said and left the room..

           Umm Y/N..Shoto said and you look at him..You know the bracelet come from him??He added coldly

           I know..What have I done Shoto??You said and looks at the ground..

           You done nothing...He said and hugged you..Your just being an ice princess again..

==========END OF CHAPTER============