CHAPTER 31:Close

Y/N's Point of View:

Star!!!Can we had a picture?!!The crowd shout that make you smile..

Sure..You said and walk towards them but a ring of fire started with you in the middle..

Hi cupcake..Dabi said and step in the ring..

Give her back!!Katsuki said and ran towards you but the fire went high..

Come on..Not because she's your girlfriend it doesn't mean she's yours.. Dabi added and smiled..You can feel it's getting harder to breathe because of the smoke..

I need to get out of here..You said showing your wings and attempt to fly..

Don't bother..I'm just here to tell you.. He stop and look at you..

Meet me by the clif at midnight..We had work to do..

You nods and he disappear in the smoke.. The fire clears and they all run towards you..

Y/N are you ok??Izuku ask and you nods..

It's that a villan??What did he need to you??Jiro ask..

I don't know..But he seems to know me..You lied and walk towards Katsuki..

You are sitting in the dressing room with the other girls..Your mind is like trap inside a dark room because of the thoughts your thinking..

Hey Y/N are you really ok??Momo ask and sit in your front..

Yeah.. I'm just thinking why that villan call me cupcake??You answered..

Yeah why??He used to call me Xyco or in sometimes Icy because of the cold expression that I make during meetings..

Kinda think of it..Who is that person anyway??..Kero..Tsu said..

I saw him in the news..They burn cities in Tokyo..Uraraka answered..

Yeah I saw it too..He's with a girl just our age..The police call them Villan Couple because of the same outfit they are wearing..Jiro added..

Yeah..The police didn't even know who's the girl is because of the mask she's wearing..Momo added..

But I kinda like her hair color though.. It's blond with violet in the end..Mina added and y'all laugh..

Seriously Mina..You are right..You said and laugh..

What's up girls??Denki said while entering the door..

Do you know the word knock before entering Denki??You said and he just laugh..

Well we do knocked a minute ago.. Kirishima protest..

I told you guys to not enter the girls dressing room..Lida protest but they just ignored him..

Hi Lida..You said and he smiled..

So what do y'all want??Momo ask..

Who's up for a game of Volleyball??Denki said showing a ball..

I am..Mina said and stand up..

Huh?? It's near sunset..Jiro protest..

That's the point..No sun,No sunburn.. Momo answered..

Well that's mean your all in??Kirishima ask..

Sure..But no quirks allowed..You guys are stronger than us..Uraraka said and they nods..

Plus..My quirk deactivated during sundown..So it won't be a fair fight if you guys used yours..You added..

Sure meet you there..Denki said and they all went out..

So..Where are we??Momo ask..

Ummm out topic is about the villan couple..But it had to wait it's beach time.. Mina said and drag y'all outside..

Phew.. That's close..For a minute ago I thought they are going to figure out..But Villan couple??How ridiculous..

==========END OF CHAPTER============