CHAPTER 12:Truth or Dare

Y/N's Point Of View:

       Your at the kitchen getting snack for your friends..

       I can't believe you forgot about the sleepover Y/N..Ugh..To embarrassing!!

       As you arrive at the living room you saw everyone sitting in circles and talking to each other..

       Y/N come sit beside me!!Mina said and you followed giving them the snacks..

       What's going on??You ask..

       We are going to play truth or dare with a twist..Mina answered..

       Umm ok.. What's the twist??You ask..

      I got it..Shoto said sitting next to Izuku placing a bottle of wine..It took me forever to get this from the highest shelves..He added and opens it..

      You can just use your quirk..Kirishima said and place a bowl full of papers in the middle..

      Quirks don't activate inside this house..Which is quiet boring..Momo added..

      Ok let's start the mechanics are simple..You need to drink one glass if your choosen is you won't do the dare or tell the truth you will drink another two glasses..Are we clear??Mina said and everyone nods..

     I'll pick first..Momo said and gets a name in a bowl while Shoto is putting wine in the glass..For our first unlucky pick it's....Y/N.. She added..

     Fine by me..You said drinking the wine..I play dare..You said and everyone wisper to one another..

     Ok Y/N we dare you to turn off the security cams. all over the house except outside..Uraraka said..

     This is best so what happened next won't be recorded..Momo added..

     Fine..Be right back..You said and stands walking towards the big screen and turns of the cameras inside the house..Sitting back to your position..

     Ok..The next will be Bakugo..Denki said putting back the paper on the bowl..

     Tch..Dare and make it quick..He said drinking the wine..

     Ok..Katsuki we dare you to kiss Kirishima!!Mina said and hides in your back..

     You pink-- He growled..

     Do the dare or drink??You warned him and he sits drinking two more glasses..

     How disappointing..Momo mumbled..

     Yeah..I was looking forward about that..You chuckled and he both look at you two..

     Well Uraraka's turn..Izuku said putting back the piece of paper back and she instantly drink it..

     Truth..She said..

     Well who is your crush??Denki ask and her face turns red..

      I suggest you should..You said placing two glasses in her front..You know to be safe..You wink at her and she drinks it..

     Hours pass and the bottle in nearly finish..Well thankfully by Katsuki who always don't do the dare.. Well who in the world will kiss another guy like Kirishima,Izuku,Denki,and Shoto..

    Ok the last player will end this game..He or She can't pass because it's just one glass left..Momo said while picking the name in the bowl.. It's Bakugo!!Atlast.. She added and y'all laugh..

     Fine..Dare..He said drinking the wine..

     We dare you to kiss Kirishima!!Momo said and you took your phone to record it..

     Y'all girls are going to be dead after this..He growled..

     Just do it already..You said and start to record it..

     He looks at Kirishima and holds it's chin making a gentle kiss that last for atleast 7 seconds..

     Not for being a gay but your a great kisser Baku-bro.. Kirishima said and you chuckled a bit..

===========END OF CHAPTER===========