He asks you out (Newt)

Newts P.O.V:

        "When are you gonna ask her out?" Frypan asks for the 100th time today. I just shrug and shake my head smiling slightly.

        "I don't know," I start, sighing, "It's just she probably doesn't like me, I think shes into Minho they have been hanging out a lot more than usual." Frypan just laughs shaking his head.

        "Minho an-d and Y/N!" He exclaims still laughing like a maniac, "Are you crazy? Have you seen how she looks at you plus if they did like each other you know Minho would have asked her already," I smile slightly thinking about if we did have a relationship. "You should just ask her," He suggests shrugging.

        "I guess I should, I mean the worst that could happen is her hating me and we end our friendship," I mumble sarcastically to myself. Frypan just laughs. I begin to walk out of the kitchen area (What is that called) and make my way to the doors of the maze to wait for Y/N.

Your P.O.V:

        You laugh as you and Minho get to the doors of the maze. You spot Newt and smile at him. "Hi," He smiles and hugs you, "So... um- I was kind of like wondering if we could talk before dinner near the deadheads," He says nervously while scratching the back of his neck. You nod smiling before replying "Yeah, I gotta go talk to Minho,"

(In The Mapping Room)

        "Minho," You yell while running up to him, "Did you already draw our section?" You ask not giving him enough amount of time to answer before saying 'Great' and dragging him to the deadheads. "So as you know I really like Newt and today he asked me to meet him in the deadheads, so I was wondering if I should ask him out," You say quickly.

        "Sure," Minho replys not really caring.

        "But the thing is I don't really know how," You say. You and Minho spent around thirty minutes thinkng of ideas before you went to go change clothes. You wore a blue dress and began to walk to the deadheads. When you were almost there you spotted a figure. "Newt!" You yell giggling as his facial expression showed he was surprised.

        "I didn't actually think you were gonna come," He trails off laughing nervously. You smile before laughing at his nervousness.

        "So, you wanted to talk?" You asked looking into his eyes. He blushes and nods.

        "Wait one second," He says before grabbing something, "Close your eyes," He states before you feel something around your neck. A necklace, you think. "Okay open your eyes," He says. You look down at the necklace gasping. It was beautiful it had a blue jewel in the middle. "When I came up in the box it was in my pocket," He whispers as you let a tear fall "Oh- No don't cry," He says.

        "No i'm not sad it's just this is so sweet," you say pulling him in for a hug. "It's beautiful," You mumble.

        "It reminded me of you, because of your eyes," He smiles. "But I have to ask you something," He says and you nod signaling for him to continue. "Will you go o-out with me?" He asks looking at you. Without thinking you crash you lips into his

        "I would love to."