Runner (Minho 1)

Part 1:

"What if I want to be a runner?" You scream at your boyfriend, Minho. Alby, Thomas, Newt and Minho were being unfair at the fact that you wanted to be a runner. "Just because I'm a girl means I can't handle myself?" I say calmer and look him in the eyes.

"No I just," He begins just to be cut off by you.

"You just what? Think I'm weak? You know what if you guys don't want me to be a runner so bad then I won't work at all," You say before walking into the woods searching for a tree to climb.

Once you find one that is high enough you climb to the top and sit and think.

At dinner you sat beside Chuck on the trunk of a tree. About halfway through your conversation Minho and Thomas decided to approach the two of you.

"Hi," Minho says trailing off. When you don't answer he sighs at looks at you "You're really still mad at me?" He mumbles shaking his head before walking away.

"Why do you want to be a runner so bad?" Thomas asks, "It's exhausting!"

You roll your eyes before responding "I just don't want to be stuck in the glade all day," and walking towards the homestead.

A/N: I am not going to make a separate authors note but thanks for reading! I just hit 100 reads!!! I will be making a part 2 soon!