4

He looked so surprised as I was straddling his lap. I suddenly got very nervous, looking in his eyes i felt safe, he placed his hands on the small of my back and they were so big cradling my back. I hovered over him, looking down at him, i sighed and almost had second thoughts. 

"Look" I said " I have never done this before, so if you dont want to i understand" I said to him. He smiled and tucked my hair behind my ear. Leaning in closer to me he whispered in my ear, 

"It's fine. i'll be gentle" My stomach filled with butterflies, his hot breath lingering on my neck. 

I totally forgot where we were.  I forgot anyone else was even in the world. Is this love? Or lust? i was really about to find out. I scooted my body against him and His arms automatically wrapped around my waist. Oh his arms were big and strong and the way he held me. Rubbing his hands up and down my back underneath my t shirt. So gentle and unlike the Monty that i knew. Looking into my eyes like i was the only girl in the world. Did he look at the other girls like this too? At this point i didn't care. He sat up a little to reach my face and Our lips connected, our kiss growing more passionate. His arms gripping tighter around me. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it up over his head. I ran my hands down his torso feeling his muscles under my fingers. Oh dear Lord this man has me hooked already. I smiled beneath the kiss He pulled my shirt over my head, and unbuckled my bra with one hand, he looked in my eyes as he slid my bra off my shoulders. He kissed me again with force he pulled me up against him our bare chests touching. I could feel his heart beat get faster and faster. Our hearts were almost in sync.

He grabbed the door handle not letting go of me or our kiss he moved us to the back seat. He was so strong. 

 He laid me down with such grace and was careful not to hurt me. My arms wrapped around his neck and trailed down his back. He kissed my neck,  His big hands unbuttoned my jeans, his lips never left my neck. We let go for a second and with one motion he pulled my jeans off. Leaving me in nothing, completely naked underneath him. He sat up and looked at me. He bit his lip.

"Are you absolutely sure Alyssa?" He asked very serious. The way he said my name just made me want him more
"Yes Monty" he smiled and our lips met again. Very passionately. My inner core was heating up. His hands slid to my hips and he pulled me down so my body could meet his. 

He kissed me from my neck all the way to my hip bone. He then trailed his tongue down my stomach and teasing me by licking my thighs. I gasped. He kissed back up to my neck and then kissed me. With his left hand he laced our fingers. With his right hand he trailed down my hips to my thighs.

He started to talk me through this, knowing i had never done anything before. He whispered in my ear "Who's my girl?"

"Me" I said breathlessly and without hesitation. His fingers played with my folds. He slid one finger in then two. Still talking me through the whole process. It felt great, for a minute it was just us two, his lips were on mine and his fingers still pumping in and out until i released. He smiled at me, leaning his forehead against mine. He kissed my lips again and said "Now the others need kissed" I didn't really get what he meant until he trailed down my torso and his tongue was in my folds moving with out hesitation. He held on to my hips as i arched my back and my body was up against his face. I could feel him smile, i moaned loudly and my hands grabbed his hair. I released and he came up for air, kissing me and wrapping his big hand around my throat, not to hurt me but squeezed lightly, "that's my girl" He said and smiled.

He slid inside me. He was very gentle. He filled me up. His hands moved to my hips,adjusting me so i was comfortable, very slowly we moved together. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me. His lips on my neck and down to my collar bone.