8

*Alyssa's pov*

My eyes fluttered open to an unfamiliar room, then I realized that I was still at Monty's. He wasn't in the bed I sat up and stretched the sun glistened off my ring and caught my eye. And all the memories from last night came rushing back. I smiled to myself. I laid back on the pillows, when he opened the bedroom door. His gray sweat pants pulled down a little past his hips, no shirt on and that damn smile on his face. 

"Good morning beautiful" he crawled under the covers and on top of me. He kissed me.

"Good morning" I smiled sleepily rubbing my eyes, flinging my arms around his neck

 "Did you sleep good babygirl?" He asked sweetly. 

"I did" and yawned. He kissed my cheeks.

"You want to go get something to eat?" I nodded.

He got up and opened his dresser drawers and handed me a pair of his sweats and one of his t shirts. I rolled over and got out of bed, grabbed the clothes and my backpack. I went into his bathroom and did my business and got dressed, his sweat pants were so big on me i had to roll the top a couple times so they would fit my tiny body. I yanked a brush through my tangled hair, pulled it back into a pony tail, and washed my face. I looked at the ring on my left hand smiling. I looked at myself in the mirror, tucking pieces of hair behind my ear, I had never in my life felt like this about anyone, come to think of it i had never really dated anyone,  Justin and i tried to date freshman year and it just didn't work. We were better off best friends, we loved each other yes, but as a sibling kind of love. I stared at that ring on my hand. I took a deep breath, I placed my glasses on top of my head and sprayed some of my perfume.  

When I was done we headed to the coffee shop and got some food. Monty had practice today so I wouldn't really get to talk to him. Maybe i would actually get some of my homework done today. I would see him tomorrow I kept telling myself. He brought our food and coffee out to the jeep,  And drove me home. We ate and drank together sitting in my driveway. As i was about to get out he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"I can't wait to marry you. Someday." He said, looking in my eyes.

He kissed me and held my left hand spinning my ring around my finger.  

"I love you" He said seriously

"I love you too" 

I grabbed my bag and walked to my front door. I noticed my mom wasn't home she must have had to work today. I waved at Monty and unlocked my door and went in. I watched him out the window drive off. I was going to marry him one day. I hugged his jacket close to me. I was so madly in love with him. I reminisced about last night. The way he held me, the way he rubbed my back, how his hands felt on my hips, the way his kisses were so soft and loving. I loved his smile the most and his eyes second. I was going to be his wife one day. I was going to be Mrs. Montgomery De La Cruz. I smiled to myself and decided to get started on my homework After i was done, I turned some music on and cleaned my room a little, i started a load of laundry and cleaned up the kitchen.   

  Most of my day consisted of eating and doing chores, i watched some netflix for a little bit and blasted music singing to the top of my lungs . Mom texted me every now and then to check on me. Jess, Hannah and I had a group chat on snap chat going on. Talking about who was going to be in the wedding and what all was needed.  Justin and Clay ended up joining the chat, and Monty chimed in every break he got. He had already decided that Justin was going to be his best man, and i told Jess she would be my maid of honor. 

Notification:

Montgomery De La Cruz posted a new photo