Until The Day I Die [Chapter 4]

As Brigette ran, she could see Tony and Scar past the trees. They were in front of a large building made completely out of stone. It looked like a large boulder.

        "Hey, over here," Tony shouted. Brigette ran up to them.

        "What the hell is that?" Brigette asked.

        Tony jokingly glared at her.

        "My grandfather made it. It's a hideout for Karutakai."

        "Karuta-what?"

        "Are you kidding me right now?"

        "No?"

        Scar's eyes widened at Brigette's response. He turned and placed a hand on her shoulder, and looked her in the eye.

        "It's the gang around here," Scar said.

        "How ironic," Brigette mumbled.

        "What?" Scar asked. He didn't hear her clearly.

        "Oh, nothing. So, what now?" Brigette asked.

        "Well, want to go inside?" Scar offered.

        Tony shot Scar a strange look, then ran to the building and walked inside after opening the door.

        Brigette shrugged, and Scar smiled. He gestured for her to follow, and he lead her towards the door. He pushed the door open, and Brigette walked in.

        Inside, there was a long narrow hallway with several doors. It looked like a hotel. As Scar led Brigette down the hallway, she saw that the doors were opened to rooms where members were either lying down, eating or talking to each other. Several members gave Brigette strange glares for no apparent reason other than to just give them.

        "Uh, where are you taking me?" Brigette asked Scar.

        "Upstairs."

        "Why?"

        "To find out what we're going to do with you."

        "Lovely…"

        There's something strange going on here, Brigette thought to her self. Why two gang members, out of all people, want to take me back to their hideout and befriend me? That's not supposed to happen. Maybe I should have stayed behind and try to find my way home…

        Scar simply smiled at Brigette and continued to lead her upstairs. Brigette sighed heavily as she followed him up the stairs.

The stair case was made of dirt and stone. It was very long, and the walk going up it felt like it was taking ages.

        When Brigette and Scar finally got to the top of the staircase, there was another door. Scar opened it and Brigette followed him into a large room. It appeared to be a lounge, minus the soda machines and stereos. There was a large table in the center, and several doors around the walls of the room, surely leading to other strange places. However, there was one room on the opposite side of the room, which stood out. All Brigette could hear was a girl squealing from the other side of the door.

        "Scar, where am I?" Brigette demanded.

        "Hold on, sweetie. I got to go talk to T," Scar said as he rushed to the door. He slammed on it.

        Within a few seconds, the same girl who was squealing opened the door. She came off to be very eccentric and bubbly. She gave Scar the biggest smile and waved to him.