Fucked Up Emotions

-;-;-;-;-;-;-;- Danielle's P.O.V -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-

I left from his house and was speeding down the road to get to Chelsea's house so I could fill her in on what was going on with me and Jason when I heard my phone going off. Looking down I saw that it was a call from her. I smiled and answered the phone excitedly.

"Heya love I'm headed to your house no-" I was cut off by her who seemed rushed.

"Don't come to my house, I'll explain to you later I promise, just give me an hour and I promise." I frowned and looked at the phone then sighed and gave up still to happy to care.

"Fine, but you owe me!!!" I sang the last part and she started laughing.

"Sounds like you have a lot to talk about, I'll call you later and tell you to come over. Love you gotta go." And with that, she hung up. I sighed and turned the car around headed for the mall instead. If I couldn't spill to my best friend about me finally maybe getting happy, I'd do the next best thing. Shop!

I got pulled into the parking lot of the Greenwood Mall and slung my purse on my shoulder then headed inside. I found a bunch of cute clothes for school, and found a new outfit to wear for a party. About half an hour later I heard a familiar voice that made my skin crawl.

"Babe stop!" It was Kai, him and Emily were here. I threw the necklace I had in my hands into the cart and darted trying to get as far away from them as possible. I assume he saw me because I heard voices and footsteps. My heart was beating in my ears and my chest grew tight. I think I heard my name and shook my head repeatedly.

"No. No. No. No. No. No." I just couldn't see him. Not with her, not happy. Before I could get to the cash register he got in front of my cart which made me jerk to a halt. I glared at him. "Move out of my way." He sighed and shook his head.

"Your acting insane." He crossed his arms and mimicked my glare.

"Not your problem, you don't gotta worry about me." I leaned lazily against my cart and avoided eye contact with him. "Now are you gonna move or what?" He shrugged and moved out of my way allowing me to brush past him. I go a foot away when he spoke again.

"You don't have to avoid me, you can hate me I'll understand. But just please talk to me. " I shouldn't have even spared a look I really shouldn't have. But I did. I looked back and grit my teeth.

"Why not. You deserve it don't you know that? You deserve me to avoid you, and believe it or not I don't hate you." Before I could turn away he closed the gap between us and looked down at me.

"It feels like it, it feels like hate radiates off of you. And I'm okay with hate, as long as you talk to me. I miss that, I miss talking to you. We don't have to hate each other we can be friends. I don't hate you Dani, I actually lo-" Emily cut him off before he had a chance to finish.

"Kai, what's going on?" She seemed heavily guarded and worried about us talking. He looked at her and me and before he could spit anything out and hurt me or make me mad I spoke up.

"We are finished here, get back to your girlfriend Kai I have my boyfriend to get back to." I took off and got the hell out of there as soon as I finished ringing up my stuff. I was not about to have that conversation with Kai.

Since Chelsea hadn't called or texted me I figured I would go back to Jason's house. I had stayed the night with him. ( no we didn't do anything you little nastys. But that doesn't mean he didn't try lol.) But I needed a shower and to change, so I guess I'd be taking one there. I thought about going home, but then I started to shiver and changed my mind back to Jason's.

I pulled in and noticed there was several cars pulled up to the house. Panic shot through me and I rushed knocking on the door. Daunte answered the door with a surprised look then closed the door behind him and frowned slightly as he forced a smile. "Hey Dani, what are you here for?"