Blooming

First off I wanna start by saying for some reason I have come really proud, dedicated,  and oddly attached to this story lol. So thank you whoever reads this im going to put everything I have into this.

Secondly,  SHARE WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS STORY! (: Rate, comment, and follow ;) okay back to the story. XD P.S the picture for this chapter shows Danielle with how she looks today (described by jason in the previous chapter)

-Danielle's P.O.V-

I took deep breaths as I took off into English trying hard not to lose it. It looked like I was one of the few early people so I hurriedly sat down so I could gather myself.

Why did God choose Me of all people to torture.  God hates me. Yeah, that has to be it. Why else would he make me keep running into it? Well God can just shove it and stop ruining my life.

"Danielle?" I looked up to see Chelsea as she came in, she smiled instantly and came to sit next to me looking relieved.  "I got your text, looking awesome by the way. But im so sorry about what happened last night did he hi- oh honey your eye.." she reached up and gently touched the cut by my eye then noticed the smaller one by my lip. "Do you want to stay the next couple of days with me?" I thought for a moment then nodded before turning toward the teacher as the lesson began.

We were halfway through class when there was a knock at the door.

"Oh, just a moment class I'll get that", Mrs Thomas said as she briskly went to the door. "Okay, yeah I understand. Come on in class and take a seat." She turned to us as the flow of students came in. "Today Mr Burke is out, so his class is going to join us and we are going to switch things up. Doesn't that sound fun?!" I almost smiled at her and her behavior before I noticed him. He was walking with his usual crowd and it didnt take him long to notice me. Once he did he smirked and sat in the chair behind me.

"Just perfect. ..", I muttered to myself. Chelsea looked up from her phone (probably texting Billy) and was completely oblivious to the other class till she looked behind me and realized why I looked pissed off. A smile hinted at her lips as she started texting me and then pointed at me to check my phone.

Chelsea: Im really starting to think he's stalking you.

I laughed and started texting her back.

Me: I dont care whether he is or not, I just wish that he would take a fucking hint.

Chelsea: maybe he likes you?

Me: haha yeah right totally!  -.-

Chelsea: no really! I mean when have you seen a thug take interest in one of our kinds of girls?

I frowned at her text. "One of our kinds?" What the hell did she mean by that? I mean she may be a stereotype but I definitely wasn't. 

Me: Chels... I'm not just a one kind girl. I want to get good grades,  and graduate. But I can have fun and do stuff too. Don't stereotype people

Chelsea: oh you know what I mean, the thugs,  emo, preps, goody goody, bad boy, jock, cheer who're and all that. Hes a thug and your a goody goody. You fit into that only scene only.

By now for some reason I didn't like her saying that I fit into that category only like she knew me. Ill be honest, I tell Chelsea a lot yes but.. she doesn't know me like she thinks she does. Like how I self harm, or how last year while she was gone over the summer I would have probably fit into the whole emo scene with how I acted. But I hated labels for people it was stupid. Oh... I labeled Jason...

Me: I think I need to apologize for calling him a thug. Because I labeled him.. and it wasn't right.

Chelsea: um.. you labeled him by what he was! What the hell is wrong with you? Your acting like you care about those kind of people. All they are is ignorant, law breaking drug dealing thugs that dont give a damn about anything. They aren't going anywhere in life so just fucking stop.