Family

Family. The first thing to come to most people's minds is love, people who won't judge you, feeling love and giving it back. But I'm different. When someone mentions family I think judgmental and hypocritical. My family is not abusive that's not what I'm trying to say. My family is just strict. Strict in the way of expression. My family is all about getting good grades and loving god. But I'm different. Religion makes me anxious, and school is honestly so difficult. They say one thing and mean another. I wish that they wouldn't lie to me so "save my feelings." If you do not like who I am, let me know. Do not hide it and keep it bottled up because once you take the top off of that bottle it's honestly the worst. To have you tell me "I just want you to try your hardest, and I know you are." Is one of the stupidest things. If you know I'm trying my absolute hardest then why complain? Why push me over my limit? Why make me feel like my best isn't good enough for you!? And don't forget in this house hold if you are a child your opinions mean nothing. If I believe in anything differently than my family does I get lectured. If college get's mentioned at all I know to be ready to set and listen. Asking about my future is honestly the worst. Because I don't know what to tell you. I am the type of person that wants to worry about it when I need to. I honestly wish my family would give me a chance to explain myself, a chance to understand me better. But that's to much to ask.