Chapter 9: Billy GOAT Pt. 2

Houston, Texas:

"Damn Justice.." Will mumbled as she unexpectedly took a seat on his lap.

"I'm sorry baby, you were too far away I wanted to be closer." Her arms loosely around his neck. They were out at a bar, she had drank more than he had. He'd only had one drink compared to her 6.

"You don't gotta apologize Jus." He replied, she didn't hesitate to do what she really sat on his lap to do. Her lips pressed against his but the moment Kehlani's Nunya played on the bar's speakers she pulled away.

"This my song!" She shouted as she got up, Will enjoyed watching her dance. Justice grabbed his hands pulling him up, when they were alone she showed him all of her. Around everyone else she seemed shy, but he wouldn't change that about her. As long as he was around she never had to say another thing to anybody.

He enjoyed dancing with her, he learned quickly it was one of her favorite things to do. She also loved to sing him all the songs she knew as they came on. He adored Justice, he couldn't explain why but he just knew she was it for him. His arms wrapped around her waist from behind, she looked over her shoulder at him. He pressed his lips against hers again, her hand rested on the back of his head as they'd made out sloppily.

He loved how she never cared about where he touched her, his hand was up her shirt gripping one of her breast roughly making her moan into his mouth. "Let's go home baby." She mumbled against his lips.

"I can stay the night with you?" He asked, she nodded before he reconnected their lips. Someone cleared their throat and they pulled away seeing Amir with a bottle of Remy Martin in his hand half gone. "This nigga is literally like a flea."

"You gone bring this nigga to our spot?!" Amir shouted angrily, "Justice I will leave Robin just stop hurtin my feelings."

"Listen to me baby, take my car keys and get in the car imma be right behind you." Will said handing the keys to his Maserati to Justice.

The moment Amir tried to grab Justice's hand Will punched him in his jaw as hard as he could sending Amir to the ground with his opened bottle of alcohol. "Will!" Justice shouted, he wrapped his arm around her waist walking her out the bar. "You did-"

"He startin to piss me off he lucky that's all I did, get in the damn car and let's go now Justice. That nigga not yo responsibility aight?" He said sternly opening the passenger side door, she didn't say another word she just got in his car.

Once he got in on the driver's side he looked over at her and she was pouting, "What baby?"

"You didn't have to yell at me Billy Goat." She replied in a soft tone as if she were hurt.

"I'm sorry baby." He leaned over placing a kiss on her cheek and she smiled.

"I love it here." She said as he started the car she'd pulled her shoes off and placed her feet in his lap and as he drove he used one hand to massage each of her feet one at a time. She sat in the passenger seat rapping along to the music he had playing on the aux.

Once they got to Justice's house, they satin the car a little longer like usual. "Tomorrow is the first game of the season and everybody lookin at me to change the team. In all honesty I only took the job for the money, I had no intention of making them better. Then I used making them better to get your number, and now I actually care about making them better. Especially yo sons, I put in he extra time with them because I know what being on a winning team could do for them."