Chapter 10: First Game Pt. 1

Houston, Texas:

"You gotta stop babying them." Will said to Justice as she gave each boy a snack bag and two Gatorades. One by one they boarded the bus, "Will can we ride?" Alizé and Angelica asked

"No babies, only if you're part of the team." He said wrapping an arm around each of them.

"What if we say we're team managers?" Angelica asked

"That sounds believable go let yo mama know y'all riding the bus with us." He replied

"Ma! We riding the bus with the team!" They both shouted before they got on the bus.

Will smacked his lips, "I coulda did that." He said making Justice laugh. "Bring yo cute ass on." He said to Justice.

"Yes daddy." She mumbled making him kick his lips as she got on the bus.

"Good luck." Robin said to Will. "And take care of my kids, especially Amari him is only a baby."

"Why are you and Justice like this?" Will asked

"That is a grown ass man." Amir said

"He's a baby, I said what I said." She said

"Imma see y'all in Dallas." Will said chuckling as he got on the bus, Justice was standing up talking to some of the boys. Will sat down in the front, in the seat across from them were Justice's snacks and blankets. "Baby come sit down."

"We gone finish this talk when we get to Dallas." Justice said before she made her way to the front. She sat next to Will, his arms wrapped around her. He placed a kiss on her cheek."

"Coach and Justice sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G-"

"Romeo." Armani said

"I'm the baby my mama can't have no more babies." Amari added

"Who said anything about having a baby?" Justice asked, but the way they go at it she wouldn't be surprised if that had happened.

"Romeo always sayin it mommy." Mari replied

"Boy I'm bouta get his ass." Romeo said making everybody bust out laughing.

Robin was driving with a blunt hanging from her mouth, she followed behind the bus closely. She didn't care to talk to Amir the whole ride. He hated being alone with her now, "So what this how shit gone be?" He asked

"What's wrong?" She asked

"You act like you don't even wanna be seen with me, she begged to be seen with me."

"If her dumb ass wanna be seen with yo embarrassin' ass tell her ass please come get you." Robin looked over at Amir before her attention back to the road. "Shut the up with the bullshit you be talkin Amir, you really be pissing me off. I don't give a fuck what yo side bitch want from you, that's why she's the fuckin side bitch! She gone let shit slide and I'm not!" She shouted at him, she hated when he compared the two of them and he knew that.

"If you not happy we can get a divorce Robin." He shrugged like he was tired of her behavior.

"Pay for the shit and I'll gladly sign them, cause I ain't the one that fucked this marriage up so I ain't paying for it." She moved her hand to turn the radio up and he flinched hard as if she were going to slap him. "I'm not gonna touch you Mir." She rolled her eyes, she took another puff of her blunt exhaling.