2:

Draco's POV

We had been on the train know for 10 minutes and there was no sign of Grace we were all joking around until we all heard a soft voice saying 'please move' we all stood up and came face to face with Grace. Merlin did she look different she had a sharper jaw and more curves and she cut her hair a bit shorter

She walked up to us dropped her bags and we all had a massive group hug the smell of her vanilla cent hit my nostrils and I god did I miss it she lightly giggled and we let go and Blasie and Theo put her bags on top of the carriage with the rest she hugged Daphne and turned round and in happy tone said 'who missed me' we all laughed and sat down making room Grace she said between me and Blasie and are arms where behind her leaning on the chair so yes she was protected from any weirdo on the train 'So... what did everyone do this summer' Grace said smiling Daphne spoke up 'well I went to diggon alley and merlin there where some of the fittest boys there and yes I certainly had a taste' she laughed and Theo faked being sick 'so Grace any boys' Daphne giggled at Grace and the three boys eyes shot to Grace and 'well.... there was this boy from beauxbaton he was fit and had abs I found out' she looked down and giggled we all looked at her annoyed and slightly shocked but that was taken over by the look of frustration. Theo leaned over the table and brought his finger to Graces chin and lifted it up and said 'what.......what did you two do' Grace looked at us all and said 'I didn't end up doing anything.....unfortunately' she mumbled the last part and we looked relived. I changed the subject when I decided to ask 'we missed not seeing you over the summer I can't believe you where that busy' 'I know but it was nice..mum and dad and me all had the best time we spent every minute together when we went to the manner by the sea but the work events there where Not very nice to many fucking gowns' we all laughed and Grace ended up falling asleep on me and Blasie. Once we all knew she was asleep Theo mentioned something 'do you think she did anything with that boy' ' Daphne was quick to say 'no....trust me she would of told me and I would have told you guys so you can tell Mr Belvino so he gets killed' we talked a bit more and waited for are arrival at Hogwarts.