16:

Graces POV

It was different at home

Not waking up to the cold feeling of the dungeons, not having breakfast with all my friends being able to just talk. Talking was something I always lacked as a child.

In this world you can never have two so I can have parents who treat me great and love me dearly but there's a flaw and that's spending time with them.

I was grew up with house elves and occasional visits from Mr and Mrs Malfoy. I love them like parents well more Narcissa than Lucius but i still appreciate him. They took me in as one of there own. They always said how they wanted a daughter one to be with Draco when they couldn't and when i say them this was all Narcissa. I remember the morning before a Christmas ball in 3rd year myself, Draco, Blaise, Theo and Daphne where all at Malfoy manner hanging out before the ball that evening and when I arrived all my friends where there already and at the door waiting for me and when I entered Narcissa embraced me and hug and took me of for an hour to 'catch up.' That's was she said apparently because I had been completely alone all break. Except for the Elves. Explains why I find it so hard to let someone in, let them completely understand me. Which very few people actually do.

I finally got out of bed and went to my closet to through some random clothes. You see me in public and look very well put together but at home I'm a mess.

I walked down stairs knowing my parents aren't going to be here until later. So I stroll in to the dining room to eat. I walk in in a see a table laid various food like bacon and eggs to waffles and fruit. I do always what they do with all the key over food. I sit at the head of the table and lay my feet onto the side of the table slouching in my chair while taking a waffle with lots of berries on and cutting it into pieces and eating. I glanced around the room taking in my surroundings and see the knew Daily Prophet with big bold letters on the front saying

Young Grace Devino Playing and posing in the rain while shopping in Digon Alley with Mr and Mrs Devino

I scoffed when reading it I was not young I was an adult!