17

Graces POV
It was a couple of hours later and I was getting ready for the Malfoy ball I had a luxurious green ball gown obviously displaying house pride. At least that's what Daphne called it. I was excited for this ball it was different one it was Christmas, two all my friends are going to be at this one and I get to wear a ball gown that i chose and not a house elf or my mother. I mean yes they do have good taste but mine IS better.

I had a shower and used vanilla shampoo and conditioner and vanilla body wash you could really smell it on my skin. If you where close enough.

I styled my hair into a light curls and put on a very simple but beautiful makeup. I always preferred the simple route.

I looked at myself if my full length mirror and tilted my head

I looked at myself if my full length mirror and tilted my head. With a family name like mine people look there's no doubt about it. It's probably where I get my anxiety from. I pushed my thoughts past and stopped dwelling.

I put my black hells on and grabbed my wand and then left my room and headed for the front door. I reached where my parents where waiting for me and I was graced with my mothers beautiful smile. And my dads as well. 'Darling you look breathtaking' I smiled at my fathers words he has always had a way with words. Or it was my lack with them I'm not to sure. 'Yes you do look beautiful' I nodded at my mother. 'You both look amazing' I told them both with a toothy smile. They laughed. 'Well are we all ready to go' 'yes let's go' and with that we left and apparated to the Malfoy Manner.

When we arrived we where greeted with luxury Christmas decorations positioned everywhere. Something you don't always see at this particular house. High standards was definitely met. Green, silver and red was the colour theme.

I had always admired Narcissa's taste for decoration and design if the Malfoy wasn't so Prejudice run family She could have got such a good job in design in the muggle world but then that is never going to happen unless she frees her souls form the torture which is her husband Lucius Malfoy. Evil is in his blood and unfortunately he tries to feed that to Draco. Any words that come out the mans mouth is a insult, sarcasm or rudeness. I generally don't think he is human I think he born to only serve darkness but then again he does.

By the time I was brought out my thoughts I was in the entryway of the the manner. You could hear the light Christmas music playing and the glass Clinking and loud shatter form various adults.

'Oh my Grace you look absolutely stunning' i headed the sweet voice of Narcissa and I was happy to. I turned and there was Narcissa, Lucius and Draco. I smiled at Draco and he smiled back. I got brought into a embrace and I realised it was Mrs Malfoy.

'Thank you Mrs Malfoy but I compare nothing to you' I giggled at her and she smiled brightly 'Grace I wish Draco would I bring a girl like you home' my eyes widened but shrugged it off and smiled. I looked at Draco and he had the biggest fucking smirk on his face of course. Uhh now I have to deal with him being on his high horse all nice . Please say you are noticing all my sarcasm right know.

'Oh my Amelie and Charles it is so great to see you how are you both'

I interrupted before another word could be said.

'Um sorry mother father I'm going to go with Draco and find our friends if that's ok'
'Yes darling that's fine....Draco' Draco made eye contact with my father.
'Make sure my daughter is safe please'
'Of course Mr Devino'

Draco placed his hand in mine and we walked away. I felt the stares of both are parents in the back of my head but shrugged it of as we went round a corner and there was my wonderful friends sitting on a leather couch a bit away from the commotion.

'Grace' my eyes shot to see a wide eyed Daphne looking at my dress and sharing glances at my hand as well. She raised an eyebrow but left it 'you look beautiful' she giggled and took my hand and dragged me away from Draco and to the coach.

'Hi' 'hey Grace' 'hey' they all replied 'what took you so long to get here Devino' Theo sniggered 'well I had nap then fought potter' I laughed and so did everyone else.

'So how is everyone's Christmas break going'
'Blaise you do realise that it only started yesterday'
'Well Grace with you being on the front of the Prophet I guess you have been busy in the last 24 hours' he smirked 'haha fuck of Zabini' 'seriously though apart from this I'm going to be so bored I have nothing planned' i huffed and sunk into the Sofa 'hey me and you have to go shopping in Diagon Alley after Christmas' 'yes but that's days before school what about before then' Daphne poked me while staring 'Grace Grace Grace I am sure you will sleep till 12:00 anyway so the days will fly bye' Theo did have point I do like my sleep I loose enough when I'm at school. All those early mornings. I thought and then nodded my head at Theo and he laughed. 'What about you all have you guys got any plans for the rest of the holidays' I asked everyone 'Yen Theo me and Draco are going to a quiditch event' honestly Blaise and the boys where obsessed with that game I don't understand but I guess everyone has there Hobbies and OBSESSION'S 'well if you boys are doing that me and Grace must do something how about we go to the Muggle world I hear the boys there are very hot' Daphne said smirking I giggled and nodded. Luckily the boys didn't question to much but I could tell answered would be wanted later.

We had been taking for a while until a squeaky voice interrupted Theo's story

'Dracayyyyyyyyy'

Uhhhhh I know that flipping voice anyway

Pansy

'Dracy how are you I missed you so much'
Draco shoved her of and she landed on her ass on the floor I couldn't help but laugh. She shot you and turned to me and glared
'Dracy this bitch is being rude'
He Huffed 'fucking hell pansy she isn't and SHE isn't a bitch know fuck of before I kick you out my house'
'Uh honestly such a slut in that dress I saw you in the the daily prophet'
'stalking me know are we Parkinson.....you know that's very unhealthy I can always pay for you to see a doctor I'd that's what you need' I said shrugging and with innocence dripping out my mouth. She
Stormed of and I giggled.

'I need a drink' I got up and Draco did as well 'I'll come' I nodded and we walked of together to the bar and got some drinks for ourself and the others.

He really did look good in a black suit I thought while my eyes scanned his outfit before i mentally slapped my self.

____________________________________
Hey guys sorry I took so long but here you go I hope you enjoy it.