10:

Graces POV
I woke up at about 10:00 the next day my eyes felt sore from all the crying I had done yesterday. I got up from my bed and walked into the bathroom and got into the shower I felt the hot water run all over my body and it made me fell like i had nothing to be upset or worry about the warmth of the water was the only thing that was comforting and the moment I heard a knock on my door but just ignored it they soon went away whoever it was. I got out and changed into some knew clothes just black joggers and green slytherin hoodie.

I knew I had missed my first 2 lessons so I decided that I was just gonna skip the whole day so I just stayed the whole day in my room

I knew I had missed my first 2 lessons so I decided that I was just gonna skip the whole day so I just stayed the whole day in my room. I did some homework I got given in DADA yesterday and it was actually a big piece so I was glad to get it out the way. Just as I was tidying my desk I heard a tap on the window it was my parents owl so it sparked a happiness in me I didn't know was there I walked up and pet the owl and have him a treat and let him rest no doubt I will ask him to take back a letter so I let him stay.
___________________

Dear Grace

We did not hear from you yesterday so we decided to write you. We hope your ok and we know school has only just started but to be prepared we telling you know, we will be having another Christmas ball this year and then if you would like you can go the the lodge you can take some friends is you would like or you can take Dobby (house elf) but you don't have to sort that just yet you have time darling. We hope your ok write to us soon and keep up with your studies

Mother & Father
_________________

I raised my eyebrow when I ready we where having another Devino Christmas Ball I mean what did expect we are who we are. You where incredibly lucky to get invite you would certainly have to be pureblood and rich to attend and every year the daily prophet did a article about it with lots of black and white pictures. I laughed at my thoughts slightly. I put the letter down and decided to write back to them saying that I was fine obviously lying but I don't  really what my parents to find out I was used in a sexual way. Not really on my to do list. I attached the letter to Erin leg and sent the letter off.

I laid on my coach in my room a looked out the window for ages i lots track of time and ended just sitting there thinking of everything that at happened I heard another knock on my door but just did a silencing spell so I couldn't hear what there where trying to say and who there where. I fell asleep on the coach.

Draco's POV
I was sat at the Slytherin table eating some soup while taking to the other 3 'I tried her door 2 times but both no answer' Daphne explained I did to but I she didn't hear anything just silence' Theo added on 'do you think Bletchley has gone' Blaise asked 'well he doesn't know I told her so I don't know' I spotted out in spite of his name. She was supposed to be in  all our lessons today and there was no sign of her at all she hadn't come out to eat either. 'She hasn't even come out to eat' Theo added 'we need to make sure she she eats at some point otherwise she will just spiral to the worst....again' he said the last part more quietly to make sure no one around heard. Grace had always suffered with depression but about year and half ago she had 'a wobble' she explained it as but she doesn't like talking about it because depression was a muggle thing so she never wanted anyone else to find out. 'We just need to give her time' Daphne explained again 'we'll time doesn't always sort things ok' I replied as quick as possible.

Grace's POV
I woke up to a knock on my door and I was surprised seems as I put a spell on it I waited for it to go but I didn't 'Miss Devino please open the door' I realised it was Professor  McGonagall so I walked up to the door and opened it she had a sympathetic face in which I hated because I hated people telling sorry for me. 'May I talk to you please Grace' she spoke. I nodded and let her in 'why haven't you attended any lessons today Miss...you know we don't except skipping lessons' I took a second to take in what she was saying 'I promise I wasn't skipping I just don't feel well at all I think I came to school with something and know I'm..Ill' she looked at me with a sorry face again and smiled 'if it's ok I'm going to take the rest of the week of and then I should perfectly fine' I carried on saying 'ok but what about eating you haven't left your room at all today I'm worried for you' she questioned 'umm...' she cut me off ' I guess I can get someone to bring you food' I took I sigh of relief knowing I wouldn't have to leave my room for eating 'as long as you get your Assignments done' ' I already did one today professor...one for DADA' I told her  'and at the weekend I'm going to go to Hogsmeade for a Remedy for my sickness if that's ok' 'yes sweetly that will be fine I will let you rest know would you like anything to eat' 'no I'm ok thank you' 'ok...goodbye Miss Devino' she spoke lastly and closed my door after she exited. I let out a huge sigh I didn't know I had at the relief that I always got on with Professor McGonagall I decided to just sleep for the rest of the day.