Charlotte x Yami [i.<a>]

[old a/n]
Aight this is a CharlottexYami situation, and ur just there helping the poor girl

BDJSJSJ I GOT INSPIRED BY ANOTHER BC FANFIC

warning: chaotic

atleast I think it is

[edited] though I only changed one part actually

also the title is inspired by the Codes from the movie 'Megamind'

——————————————————————
𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄 : 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
——————————————

"I wonder what's for dinner.."

"You're literally eating the biggest chonk of beef there is in this whole capital, Sol."

She giggled as she took another bite off her food, while you just looked at her with the  3 yul ice cream in your hands, sweat dropping from your forehead. "Still, I wonder what's our food tonight.. Roast Duck.. Grilled Beef? Oooh! I'm really craving for lamb skewers right now!" You laughed at her words, smiling when you saw sparkles in her baby blue eyes. "Aren't you going to be full by then?"

"Nah, my stomach has lots of space! I doubt I'd be full by then." She raised her beef up high, hand having a tight grip on the bone as she swayed it around. "That's your second serving..." You sighed through your nose when she ignored your words 'not my fault if you spend a whole hour in the bathroom later' You internally thought as you opened the door to your base, making Sol enter first as you closed it right after. "We're back!"

"[Y/N]!!" Your eyes widened when a certain blonde dashed your way, the sudden appearance and speed of the person making the melanin girl back away in surprise. When the person arrived, she shook your shoulders in a brutal manner that made your ice cream fall off. Sol tried to catch it with her hands for some reason, but failed to reach it on time. You looked at your dessert with deadpanned eyes, the hurried words of the imposter blurring as all you could think about was your food's sad death.

"[Y/N] HE JUST-- HE-"

"CHARLOTTE WHAT THE HELL THAT WAS THE LAST ONE"

Now you were the one shaking the lovesick girl, exclaiming curses at her face as you spat profanities at her. "CHARLOTTE DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE PAIN OF HAVING TO SEE YOUR FAVORITE DESSERT JUST FALLING ON THE FLOOR LIKE THAT?!"

"NOT THE POINT [Y/N]! CODE Y S! Y S!"

"code y...s?" you stopped shaking the girl as your brain processed the information thrown your way, buffering like the old windows screen. A few seconds after, the bulb above your head blew up as you looked at your childhood friend with wide eyes. "CODE YAMI SUKEHIRO?!"You and Sol gasped when she eagerly nodded, Charlotte putting a hand on her cheek as she neared your ear. "But with a D..."

You, being the dumbass you were, immediately thought of something else. "HE PUT THE D TO YOUR P?!" The captain turned redder at your accusation as she shut down, her reaction making you shriek as you shook the poor girl faster in an attempt to wake her up.

Sol gasped as her beef dropped to the floor, now taking slow and menacing steps towards the door as she planned a whole murder for Charlotte's boyfriend. 'Oh I'll make sure he can't wash his ass after I crush his hands.' The Earth magic user thought as everything in her sight turned red. "HOW DARE HE TAKE AWAY SIS'S PURITY?! HE SHALL PAY HIS ANUS FOR SUCH SIN!"