26: Cracking Like Glass ✔︎

WILLING

"HOW ARE we doing this?" Natasha questions the team, as we stand around a round table. The sound of construction being heard in the distance.

People are working on the broken part of the facility. Nothing too bad, they just hit the party room and some of the kitchen.

We are discussing how we are going to defeat the organization, Hellhounds.

I think they could have done better on choosing a name, but that's only my opinion.

"So, what do we know?" Sam inquires from the group.

Sebastian starts listing off the things. "They die from a piece of wood in the heart, or neck snapped off. There is a clan of vampires, which is the only creature we know is in the Hellhounds. The clan is called Letalis, the leader being Drystan. The vampires have superspeed, strength, fangs that look like they could rip you up, uhm and-"

    I help him out by continuing for him. He gets nervous when talking to people, it's cute.

    "Veins around the eyes. There is a he that everyone keeps talking about. He's the boss of all this. Rumlow has said some things about him. HYDRA works for them, so Hellhounds must be powerful. They want me, for reasons unknown." I finish off.

    Most of the team grimace at the last part. Bucky moves closer to me protectively, Bastian giving me looks from his spot across the table from me.

    "This will most likely turn into a war. They know where we live our lives. They said they've been watching me, watching us." I inform.

    "They what?! F.R.I.D.A.Y, run it." Tony says to his AI.

    "I'm sorry, boss. It appears they must have slipped through the system. I'm trying to block them out, they won't budge." Her Irish accent rings out from the ceiling.

    Tones sighs, rubbing his forehead. "It's alright, get on it. Are they still in the system?"

"Yes sir." She says in a timid voice.

"Show me what they see." Footages pop up on the TV. Oh my god. Multiple squares have videos of us, either now or in the past. Some are even in the bedrooms.

"How did they get there?!" Bucky shouts angrily, mad because of the fact that when he felt the safest, he really wasn't.

"It appears that when you were all out on a mission, they bugged the place. They dressed up as maintenance people, which we never need because of Mr. Stark." F.R.I.D.A.Y. informs the team, between serious and worried.

    "Gosh dang it!"

    Steve puts a comforting hand on Tony's shoulder. "We need to start recruiting back up against this army. Who do we have as options?"