chapter 9:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

After waving goodbye to yoshika Lynnette ran back to meet strider teams newest member strider 6 phoenix.

After debrief phoenix turned to Lynnette. They both kissed & hugged each other. After defeating warlock they part ways. Lynnette went to the strangeral world alone helping other squadrons & witch units who had crossover.

Lynnette was saved by him the two met & decided to " fuck it ".

Lynnette: hi my love💗

Phoenix: hey there sweet pea

Timeskip:

Shirley driving like a maniac apex predator coldsweat huddled his legs together. Trucked jumped to the other side of the mountain travel shirley laughing at him.

(1:29 - 1:31 only)

Destroyer flying his CFA 44 saw the whole thing.

Destroyer: << good call Lynnette she >> * he returned back to base *

Back to the truck:

They stopped at the place twin tails was talking about apex throwing up in a large shopping bag coughing up.

Apex: oh god😵* emptying his stomach *

Shirley: you get to used to it

Apex: go .... Fuck ... Yourself babe

She pulled on his ear &  the other two, they went inside. Yoshika showed the shirt barkhorn asked to get.

Shirley: its not only for her sister but her boyfriend too

Thought of trude  destroyer & chris one big happy family. Shirley starting laughing. Apex smiled then noticed luchini gone from her spot he looked outside to see her two guys apprehended a red hair girl.