Threats

Philo P O V continues

On getting to his office , I knocked
Come in. I heard him say
I took a deeper and pushed the door opened and, stepping into the office , I closed the door behind me...
hello sir ! I greeted
how can I help you ?he asked without looking up at him and I immediately lost the will to seduce him ....
I stood there playing with my fingers
Em em erm I just want. I stuttered not knowing what to say.....
He raised his head up and shot me a curious gaze.....
how can I help you? he repeated and I heaved a sigh
I just want to let you know I love your teaching, I love everything about you erm i mean the way you teach .i said and he nodded slowly...
thanks! he said staring at me weirdly
I am philo and it nice having a chat with you .. I added but he just stared on with the same look...
I will get going now . I said and then turned to leave when he called me
  I felt my heart beating as I turned to face him
You are Efua friend right? he asked and I nodded
Good! just be a good friend to her. he advised and then continued reading...
I swallowed hard
you can go! he said without looking at me ....
Thank you sir.
I walked out of the office with a heavy heart
What does he mean by that !Being a good friend ! Shut! I knew I sounded foolish back there on his office but I just wanted him to notice me ....
he was obviously bored with my " friendly talks but how the hell did Efua do it ? Just imagine I was with him talking and he still mentioned the bitch name ..
Oh Efua you cant have it all!

Efua P O V ?
*
I waved at my friends and headed to the car park and guess who was leaning on my car? Tony!
move ! I barked and he smirked
why baby?I just want to talk!He grunted.
Fine , what is it? I asked folding my hands across my chest ..........
Do you think you can just dump me and go like that ? no way! I want you Efua and I always get what I want! he said and he winked at me before leaving.....
Did he just threaten me?
*
I got home and and met both my dad and mom in the sitting room.
Oh yeah! I knew I was in for a truckload of questions......
hi! I greeted
hey baby !How was school today? my mum asked but before I could answer her my dad threw the much awaited question at me
what is this trending now? You are dating Troy Adams......
yes dad.I replied shyly
he stared at me for a while and then sighed
he was the reason you asked me that question then right ?
oh dad, you have forgotten! I retorted shyly and he smiled
just be careful baby and remember we love you .......
I love you both also , my parent are so understanding..

Do you think Efua should talk Tony threat seriously ?

TBC