Wanting Efua back

Philo POV

I listened to Efua as she excitedly told us about the date she had with troy, I felt so jealous.
I was not happy , I wanted Troy to myself..
I excused myself and rushed towards the bathroom when I bumped into someone, Tony .
I apologised and was about leaving when he stopped me
Wait! Philo. He called
I turned to face him
I need your help . he said and I widened my eyes in surprise.....
Tony used to be my crush until Efua stole him from me, I will gladly help him with anything .
"What can I help you with? I asked and he smirked
I still love Efua. he said and my heart skipped a bit
So!
I want her back and I need your help!
Fine! I readily agreed
If Efua is out of the way, I can get Troy myself.

Troy POV
I sat down in my office arranging some files, I have a photo shoot to do in an hour time..
I also have to pick Efua this evening, she will be spending the night at my place .
Her parent gave me their full support when I made my intentions of marriage known to them..
I really don't mind marrying her now, but I don't want to rush her.i will wait till she is almost done in school or anytime she wants it , she is worth the wait....

I was hungry and decided to get some food from the cafe, I passed through the music class and sighted Efua .
she was concentrating and didn't notice me
Good girl! I muttered
I got to the cafe and it was quiet as most students were in class.
I got snacks with fruit juice and left with the package  to my office when I came across one of Efua friend, Philo....
hello sir ! She greeted with a smile
Hi philo, how are you? I asked
I am fine, thank you. do have a good day. She said with a cheerful smile
Staring at her , I felt uneasy.
I don't know why but I feel something strange about her........

Hmmmh, what is Tony and philo planning?
TBC