Truth

Troy POV

restless, I paced up and down my room
I was angry and also at the same time confused , I was finding it hard to believe Efua cheated on me.
I knew the guy was her ex, Are they still together?
I remember our last night . He said and kissed her
What last night ! was it before we met ! If yes , why did they kiss ?
*
I got there because of the letter, yes , the letter but I didn't meet any shy girl or .... wait a minute!was it a setup?
*

I picked up my phone from the table to dial my friend number but what I saw made heart churned the more .there were 20 missed calls and several messages, all from Efua .
I ignored all, I was not in the mood to talk to her !
I dialled my friend Abel number who Is a detective .
he picked up on the first ring
I explained the situation to him and asked him to track Tony Denmark , I need his house address...
*
After about 30 mins , he called back and explained that Tony is the son to the ceo of Denmark architecture , one of the biggest architectural company in the country.
I had no interest in architecture so I know little about the Denmark's....
He sent me the address and I thanks him before ending the call....
*
And without thinking, I stood up in a huff and headed to the garage
I got into my car and drove speedingly to the address.....
  I needed to talk to Tony before I get crazy...
*
On getting to the mansion, I parked a few meters away
      I checked the address to be sure that the huge mansion I was staring at is where Tony lives.....
    Jeez! The Denmark must be so damn rich
I was about alighting from the car  when I sighted Tony coming out of the house with a lady ...
And on a closer look, the lady turned out to be philo.
She was laughing to something Tony told her....
I bit my lips in anger knowing the whole thing was a set up ....
I just confirmed my suspicions about this philo of a girl, I knew she was up to no good.

I got down from my car and walk towards them boiling with rage
And on seeing me , philo hid behind Tony....
  Mr Troy! What are you .... Tony tried to say but I grabbed him by the collar before and started punching him before he could finish talking......
He was bleeding but I did not care a single bit ....
Please stop , I will tell you everything . Philo pleaded and I shifted my gaze to her .....
  What did you say? I asked coldly
  I said I will confess. She repeated and I scoffed
Then start talking. I barked at her
She started by telling me how they planned the whole thing ,how she placed the letter on my desk when I went to get lunch,how she deceived Efua and how they all planned it..
I was speechless but at the same time relieved that Efua wasn't cheating on me
I smirked and then faced Tony
Please! He pleaded after seeing my angry face, he was clearly no match to me...
I gave him a hard punch on his shoulders
This is for being a dick! I retorted angrily
I gave him another punch
This is for toying with my girl !
I was about to give him another one when a car pulled up in front of us and a man alighted from it..
"What is going on here? He asked and gasped when he saw Tony
Son! why are you like this? He asked and then shifted his gaze to me
I stood there gobsmacked staring at the man, his face was so familiar. I have seen his face before."yes, the picture that my grandma showed me ...
He was a bit just older but still the same person...........
He looked at me and his gaze rested on my neck my necklace , yes my necklace, it was special to me.
  I was told my dad gave it to my mum.....
He moved slowly towards me as Tony and philo watched in surprise, he touched the necklace with a trembling hands
  Lauren ! he called as he shifted his gaze back to my face ....
Are you by any chance Lauren Child? he asked with a trembling voice....
Are you Troy ?..........my son ......

What the hell just happen?
TBC