Six

One month later...

Gemma watched as her son and husband slowly began to fall out over Donna's accidental death.

She never expected Jax to say he was leaving the club though. It threw her for a loop.

Gemma knew she had to do something, the future of SAMCRO was in his hands.

She decided that she had to tell them, their hate for Zobelle would pull them through it and push them back together.

*

Jax and Tara walked in the door a few moments after Clay arrived home.

"I have to tell you both something."

Jax nodded at Tara to go to the other room and as she went Gemma shook her head.

"You stay, I need someone to support me as I say this."

Clay and Jax looked at each other questionably before sitting down.

"The night of Bobby's party, I didn't wreck my car."

"What?"

"L-let me continue, I was assaulted and kidnapped. Zobelles men were behind it and told me if I didn't tell you they'd do it again."

"Do what again?" Clay asked with fear in his eyes.

"R-rape me. I didn't tell you because I didn't want to let him win."

"Oh honey."

A tear rolled down Clay's cheek as he grabbed her, kissing her lips and holding her.  When she looked up she saw Tara comforting Jax.

Jax and Tara stood, and before they left, Tara hugged Gemma.

"I'm proud of you."

"Thank you." She gulped and swallowed her tears.