Eight

He laid her back onto the desk and ripped the buttons off of her shirt as he pulled it open.

"Clayyy, now what am I gonna wear home?"

"Nothing, so I can take you again when he get home." He growled.

She wiggled out of her jeans and he grinned looking at her center.

She grabbed his belt and pulled him closer before unbuckling his belt and pulling out his cock.

He quickly pushed himself in, he instantly groaned as he felt her walls.

"It's been so long since I've taken care of you."

"Daddy's missed it."

She moaned as he sped up his throat pace. Her nails dug into his upper arms.

He slid his hand between them, rubbing his thumb over her nub. Her body instantly began jerking under his touch and she cried out for him as she came.

"I love you baby." He grunted, beginning to spasm himself and spill himself into her. She buried her head into his neck and began to cry.

"Oh honey." He hugged her tightly.

"I thought you wouldn't love me anymore." She croaked. Her insecurities fell away as she looked up at him and felt his love radiate.

"I'll love you always, I'm nothing without you by my side."

Gemma couldn't help the tears rolling down her cheeks as he spoke.

"I love you too."

"Are you okay?" He asked, holding her chin up.

"Yeah, I'm okay." She shook her head and her bottom lip quivered.

"I love you Gemma, always."

"I love you too Clay." Gemma held him close to her and just listened to the sound of him breathing on top of her for a few minutes.

"I've missed this. I've missed you. I missed waking up next to you. Our mornings together are my favorite and
I was afraid we'd never get another." Clay said softly, kissing the top of her head.