Seven

Gemma sat at her dining table, her eyes puffy from crying.

Tara walked in and looked at her, studying her.

"What's wrong, are you okay?"

"I'm done for."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm tainted Tara. Now that Clay knows, he going to throw me out."

"Clay loves you."

"Love doesn't get you anywhere, men don't like when they have to share their pussy, and mine was used and abused."

"I don't think that's correct in your case. I have to go, but talk to Clay."

"I will."

*

Later that day Tig came over to get guns.

When he looked at her, she knew Clay had told the club because he hugged her. Tig had never been the affectionate type.

"I'm just here to get the guns, we're getting personal collections."

"I'll go get mine." Tig followed her to the closet.

"Let me get it, I'll get it." He slid in beside her.

He fumbled with it and the box fell. Maybe she could keep herself in the Clubs ring by trying him.

(Was anyone else very confused by this scene? Cause same.)

As he was picking them up, Gemma stuck her leg out of her robe and Tig looked up before Gemma pushed his head to her center. He buried hisself before sliding up and kissing her roughly.

He pushed her up against the wall making pictures fall as he untied her robe he looked down and saw a broken picture of Jax and pulled away.

"What the hell are we doing?! What hell are we doing?" He mumbled.

Gemma leaned against the wall and looked at him.

"I'm going to tell Clay. I know what you're doing and you're not worthless to Clay, he's just scared he'll hurt you." He said softly before leaving.

*

Gemma had finally stopped moping around the house and went to work at the garage.

Clay walked in around 8 and looked at her.

"What?"

"We're going home."

"I still have work to do."

"Then we'll do it here." He threw the stuff off of the desk.

"I just picked that up!" She giggled.