🦋Chapter 1: The Beginning of The End🦋

Kim Taehyung POV

Jungkook and I have been interested in each other since our trainee days. We would sneak out the company to buy ice-cream and banana milk since they were our fav things to eat. We would go for long walks in the park together, but of course we would hide our identity. We didn't want the Paparazzi to cases us, so that was our thing.

Jungkook and I would share our secrets with one another,our pain,our deepest wishes and desires. We were the closest of friends.

Our relationship then began to bloom into something more. we started looking at each other in a different way and felt strong yet strange feelings for one another. Stronger feelings far from before. 

We were at our dorms playing video games and such, having our bro moment. We played over-watch and watch romantic movies together with popcorn and cocoa la on the side. We loved watching movies about romance together,it was one of the things we had in common, also because I didn't like to watch scary movies. When ever he wanted to watch any I would make a pouty face and he'll fall for my little innocent act. It was my secret weapon.

We were lost in the love story of the two main characters. The plot was amazing and heart-warming. The scenes were of heart-break but also love. We were so intrigued by the two's love for one another. Soon after the movie ended we ended up starring into each  other's eyes,lost of words and worries we felt our body's move unanimously towards each other, our body's felt like magnets,attracted to the other.

We felt the gap that was between our body's began to close as we both fell into a passionate kiss. We were kissing each other sweetly yet hungrily. Our body's and mind wanted each other and we couldn't resist. Before we knew it Jungkook was hovering over me with my hands trapped by his over my head. He kissed my ruffly yet passionately. I loved every second of it.

The kisses he gave slowly traveled down to my neck causing me to moan in pleasure. my body was sensitive to his every touch and I loved the way he made me feel. I felt his mouth on my neck sucking over my skin leaving purple and pink marks. He was making hickeys all over my neck and collarbone. I moaned while he did things to my body.

We ended up having sex after wards and to be honest it was amazing. It felt like everything I could have image my first time to be like and it was his as well.In the end we both lost our virginity with each other. The fact that we loved each other a lot and care for each other dearly is so precious and let's had the fact that we were each other's first made it even better.

The next morning we woke up to each others naked body's cuddled up to each other, warm and cozy. We ended up dating right off the bat once we confessed our true feelings for each other. We kissed at the sight of the sunset in the background,sealing the deal. 'we were together forever, we were each other's partner in crime in all it's glory'.

A few weeks after our relation began to bloom we decided to tell our hyung's about our relationship. To be honest I wasn't expecting much since they all loved us no matter what happened,we were a family after all.

Soon after our coming out to our hyung's we soon came face to face with the fact that not just Jungkook and I were dating secretly but Namjoon Hyung and Jin Hyung as well. we all were shocked but seeing how they acted around each other it was obvious if we paid attention.

There are four members in the group who are currently dating I wonder if their will be other's?