🦋Chapter 9: Explanation🦋

Third pov

With Jungkook and Taehyung sudden departure and the members were all done with there hair redo, they all wondered what was going on between the two.(A/N since the staff were now on break the members were alone in the hairdressing room)

"So anyone care to explain what's going on between those two?" Namjoon asked concern for the well being of his fellow members and family.

Silence.

"Well you guys are gonna find out sooner or later so let me tell you" Jhope stated.

This got the attention of everyone expect Yoongi who was now fast asleep.

"well it all started yesterday when Taehyung saw Jungkook and Jimin kissing in the hallway" everyone was shocked.

"what!?" Namjoon was shocked.

"Jimin?!" Jin exclaimed in disbelief.

"It's not what you think hyungs, truly but continue on with the story"

Jhope cleared his throat which got the attention of now awaken Yoongi and the others.

"well you see after Taehyung saw the scene he was heartbroken and hurt, with not knowing what to do he ran away from the scene and went away from them...By doing this he began to cry, feeling his heart being broken at the mere image of it within his mind. After minutes on minutes of crying he tired to recollect himself since he still had a schedule and all..That was then when I saw him entering the practice room all gloomy and sad...I noticed this and asked him what it was..then he told me and I was in shock and pissed. I wanted to go and confront the two but he didn't want that to happen instead he told me to keep it a secret, at least for a short time. After comforting him and doing practice he was a lot better. He soon went onto his schedule once again and got his hair done, as you all saw. He was a little better and a little bit of a changed person. After all that on such we wanted to make Jungkook jealous, in doing so we made a plan and suck like we did moments ago na das you saw Jungkook was jealous."

After Namjoon and Jin collected all the new info he was in shock for a while. That was until they turned to Jimin who's conscience was saddened and heartbroken, he made his best friend sad and hurt, worst heartbroken by his boyfriend because of him.

Jimin was left speechless.

"I-i didn't know it would turn out like this...I didn't wanted Taehyung to get hurt"

"I only did this so I could know my sextuallity...to think it would turn out like this" Jimin's eyes began to water.

A large yet comforting hand was placed on his shoulder. "It's okay Jiminie..you didn't mean them any harm" Jin gave a sincere smile.

"I'm sorry hyung..i'm such a bad member,friend and family." He began to cry.

They all felt sorry for him, seeing as how it was all a misunderstanding they four pull into a hug and tried to comfort the younger. yoongi soon to got up and joined the hugging group.

They soon pull away and jimin was  a little better, "I should tell Taehyung i'm sorry"

"That won't be necessary" Yoongi spoke.

This got everyone curious.

"Seeing on how I watched those two for a long time I bet their all maken up already"

"how so?" Jimin asked.

"Just follow me and you'll see" He walked off. The others followed behind.

And that's how they ended up at the janitor's door, eassesdropping on the couple. Hope you enjoyed!! Thank you all for reading. Next chapter will be uploaded in a few days.