🦋Chapter 2: When Things Started Going Down🦋

Taehyung pov

I woke to the sight of light illumining from the curtains of my dorm room. I turn to face Jungkook who was missing from my side. Were his he I thought to myself has i rub my sleepy eyes. I slowly got up from the bed as i walked over to the bathroom which was in my room. Every room had one, it's just that I happened to have the biggest bathroom in the house. It's nice winning challenges,when I do I get to pick what I want first.

I walked over to the sink which had a huge mirror with lights around the edges, I recently wanted to add some around it so I did in my free time. I'm quite happy with my work.

I looked in the mirror to see my sleepy face, I made a cute expression because i can and i'm a dork who likes to play.

I then took my tooth brush and add toothpaste to it as I placed it into my mouth and started to brush my teeth. After doing so I washed my mouth out and could taste the minty freshness . I made a boxy smile at my reflection and got out the bathroom and headed into the kitchen were Jin Hyung was making us all breakfast.

"Good morning Hyung~" I exclaimed with an enthusiastic expression on my face.

He tuned around and smiled while he ruffled my hair. "Hyung~

"stop messing up my hair more,it's already a wreck enough~" I whined

He simply smiled and went off an me. "Yah! i'm your hyung don't tell me what to do. I'm the one that raised you you know!"

I simply chuckled at my hyung and took up a plate that was on the counter and went in the living to eat. I soon sat down on the couch that was positioned in front of the huge flat screen TV. The members then came walking out their rooms one by one. I noticed Jungkook was coming out Jimin's room but thought nothing of it since they must have been playing games or something.

"Good morning taetae~" Jhope smiled has he sat beside the me after he got a plate from the kitchen.

"How did you sleep Hyung?" I asked with a smile.

"I slept like a baby as always" he proudly inquired.

I chuckled at this and continued to eat my breakfast. 

Soon after Jungkook came in the room with Jimin laughing at each other I smiled at this,they both were my little babies after even though Jungkook was more of a muscle head rabbit and Jimin my hyung. They meant everything to me.

"Good morning Taetae, how did you sleep?" Jimin asked me as he sat opposite side of me and Jungkook next to me kissed my cheek. I smiled at his cuteness.

"I slept okay hyung, you know i never not sleep well~" I gave him a cute face. of course he smile, I mean who can resist this angelic face of mine.

After everyone and I  had over Breakfast we got ready to head to the company for dance practice, recordings and hair do. We had a lot to do cover for today. We all went into our separate rooms to get ready.

WHAT WE WORE

We went down in the elevator and into the black van,which drove us to the company

Once we got there we all did what our schedule had on it so some of us ended up splitting into two, and ones. I of course had recordings first so I ended up going by myself as Jin and Namjoon went for makeup And Jimin and Jungkook went on their own since they had nothing yet leaving Jhope and Yoongi for dance practice. 

I went into the studio and song with all my heart and soul, just so i can make our fans happy with my newly written song. This took a hour and a half since I wanted everything to be perfect.

I was walking out the studio once I saw Jungkook and Jimin. My face lit up with pure joy, they were having fun and I wanted to join them in an it. I shutter their names so they could notice me but It seemed like they didn't hear  me at all. I was about to try again for the second time but stop when my mouth open into a 'O' shape structure and a tear left my eye. They were kissing while I was standing a good amount of distance from them.

 They were kissing while I was standing a good amount of distance from them

Words couldn't express how I felt at that Moment...My best friend was  kissing my boyfriend while my boyfriend answered the kiss. No pushing nor regret.Just lust and enjoyment.

"w-w-wha-...what's going on...?" A voice managed to come out but only I heard my words.Uttering with pain and disbelief.