🦋Chapter 8: I'm sorry🦋

Third pov

"w-what?..." 

"I said, how do you think I felt when I saw you and JImin yesterday kissing?" he sounded more sadden, having repeated the same sentence again.

Silence.

"It's not what it looked like Tae...I promise" Jungkook spoke out, hopping the older would understand.

"really?..then why?..why did it looked like you two were enjoying it ha?" His voice visible with hurt.

"it-it wasn't like that-" he was cut of midway.

"then what?! what was it like ha?...does it matter?.....you kissed him..he kissed you?!" Jungkook's heart stinged with guilt. while Taehyung's tears rolled down his cheek.

"I know..I know you are angry with me and even worst hurt"

"you have all right to hate me and wanna leave me for what i've done but please..please Taehyung I didn't mean it....I love you and only you!" he begged the older trying to show that he really means what he said, he was wrong and he admitted it.

"Then why Jungkook? why did you do it?" Taehyung's tone still saddened but a bit calmer.

He sigh before speaking.

"because..Jimin hyung has a crush on Yoongi and Jhope and he was wondering what his sextuallity was, by doing so he tested on me...I know I know I should have said no but he looked so desperate and I felt like I needed to do at least this much considering how much he's done for me.." he finally said.

Taehyung's gaze finally staring into the boys eyes."is that true?" Taehyung asked, tears stop falling up on hearing the younger's words.

Jungkook wipe the tears off the older's cheek, "of course Teabear, you are my one and only love..nothing can ever and will ever change that."

"really?"

"really." Jungkook smiled.

Both boys soon fell into a passionate and apologetic kiss.

"I'm sorry I doubted you koo"

"I'm sorry for hurting you"

"Will you forgive me?"

"I always do, will you forgive me?"

"No"

"what! why~?"

"Because you hurt my heart koo"

"what will it take to make it up to you?"

"hmmm...kiss me like you'll lose me"

Jungkook smirk. "That I can do"

Kiss noises.

.

.

.

Wispheres beyond the door.

"See..I told you they would get along within again 2 to 3 days."  Jhope debate.

"Yeah yeah yeah." Jhope added

"aren't they just cute~" Jimin coedd.

"I know right!~" Jhope added to the cooing.

"There just too good of a  couple!~" Jin felt soft.

"shoo..."  Yoongi warned.

"we don't wanna make too much noise guys" Yoongi added to his warning of too much noise.

"you're right sorry" They all said at the same time.

"let's leave them be for now" Namjoon suggested.

They walked off away from the location.

Incase you guys are wondering why the members are suddenly outside the little room(janitor closet if anyone was wondering) it will be explained in the next chapter.