🦋Chapter 4: New look🦋

Taehyung pov

I was know in the makeup room, awaiting for my makeup to be down along with a new change of hair style. My hair as being the same for a awhile now and that needs to change. I was swung around to the face the mirror by my nona. 

"You ready tae" she was a good staff member and a friend of mine.

"Yes...make me pop nona~" I said calmly waiting for my new look to be set in motion.

"Okay taetae..i'll make you shine brighter than ever before"

My lips curved a smirk. "let's begin"

-Time skip-

Third pov

Taehyung got his makeup down soon after he got his hair dyed into red and styled  accordingly. He had the look of a sexy devil and the attitude of a careless fool(meaning he's hot and he knows it, he will make sure everyone does). He soon turned towards the mirror and damn did he look hot as hell.

"wow!" he exclaimed being wiped for himself.

"I know right! I think this is your finest look so far, even though you look breathtaking in all~" she blotted out.

"Thank you nona~ you really are a magician~"

This made her blush and smiled happily at the red-headed boy's compliment. It was now time for Taehyung to go home so he bid the staff member goodbye and went to meet up with his hyung's. They were at the exist of the company await for the innocent Taehyung.

They were expecting to see a giggly Kim Taehyung to be running towards them but oh did they know. Their innocent Taehyung was gone and know was met with a complete strange. The members gasped at the sight of a red head male modeling down the hallway, walking towards them with a smirk of a fool.

"Tae! damn!" Jhope exclaimed being wiped for the younger's new look, of course he knew he would look different and such.

Taehyung smirked even more, "Hi Hyung~ did i make you guys wait long?~" He asked with a pout but sounded seductive in a away.

"N-no" They all said at the same time, eyes still glued to the younger.

"Okay then let's go!" he happily said, feeling eyes from all direction.

They soon snap out their trance once he suggested that they leave the company.

The black van pulled up at the front of the company as the boys lined up waiting for the signal to enter. the door was opened automatically and Jungkook and Jimin were the first to go. Taehyung noticed this along with Jhope. they were the only ones who knew of Jungkook and Jimin's little 'incident'.

Taehyung smirked and mentally spoke. "two can play at that game kook~"

Jhope saw the look in Taehyung's eyes as he kinda had a feeling of what he was about to do, Jhope, suga and Taehyung were in the middle seat. Jungkook and Jimin were in the back row while Namjoon and Jin were in the front row of the van.

The unknowing members expected Jungkook and Taehyung to be sitting beside each other instead of jimin and kook. They found it off since they almost never sit apart. If taehyung didn't get to sit with Jungkook he would throw a fit or find ways in which he could be beside him at all  time.

Namjoon was curious of why Taehyung wasn't beside his love so he asked. "tae..why aren't you sitting beside Jungkook? aren't you guys inseparable?" curious for an answer.

Taehyung did a surge of his shoulder and and made a simple rely. "Because i wanted to sit beside hobie ah and yoongi today~" he giggled

It wasn't what Namjoon was expecting for an answer but he just drop it then and there.

Jungkook was in the back staring at Taehyung who didn't look back once at the him, Taehyung knew it would be a sign of weakness and he couldn't turn back, at least not yet. While driving home Jimin and Jungkook were in the back laughing and whispering in each other's ear about something that seemed less funny that it actually is.

Taehyung being in the middle of sope was a bit jealous of this, he squeaked his fist, clenching it tight out of rage. Jhope noticed this and whispered into the younger's ear which made his shiver.

"Tae..are you jealous right now~" he asked sounding cheeky

"n-no.." he whispered back

"you sure about that mate~" he looked at the younger's fist clenched tight.

Taehyung noticed this and released his fist. "Hyung..it's hard~" he winned, he wanted to go over to jimin and jungkook and tell them him mind but couldn't

"you know..me and yoongie could help you with that~" he sounded seductive at this point.

He turned to Yoongi who was a little sleepy but awake, he was watching the twos convocation.

"you told him?" he asked since why would yoongi help them.

"I know you said i should but he's my little diary~ i'm sorry taetae~" he apologized looking into the younger's eyes.

he signed. "no it's okay..but how will you guys help me?" he asked curious of the plan

"well we could make Jungkook jealous by doing seductive things with you, me and Yoongi and see what happens"

"I don''t know hyung..." he bit his lip.

"Tae look behind you..do you see someone who cares about you?" he asked the younger hoping he went with the plan.

The younger turned to see the two acting like a couple, both in each other's embrasse. he wanted to fall apart then and their but soon snap out of when he felt Yoongi's hands on his shoulder.

"Just do it tae bear..at least for now" yoongi stated which caught the younger off guard.

"okay..let's do it.."

Both yoongi and Jhope's mouth formed a smirk and quietly said, "apparition make Jungkook Jealous is on!"