🦋Chapter 6: Frustration 🦋

Jungkook pov

I was watching my favourite movie of all time, XXXX. Even though I watched it countless times I find it as a amazing story with a plot of gold. Since I got back from the company I worked under and had nothing much to do I went into the living to watch the shower. A 15 minutes or less in the movie I saw my hyungs enter the room. Jhope our sunshine and Taehyung my lover.Nit really much of them any mind since they needed not my attention,they sat on the couch a few cms away.

I was on the far right away from them while they sat the far left. I took a short glance and saw Jhope hugging my taetae in place. I didn't mind it since Taehyung and him were really close and Jhope and Yoongi were dating so what could go wrong?

Minutes went by which felt like seconds and heard giggling and laughing. I didn't mind it at first but I got really annoyed. I was watching my favourite movie and the two interrupting. I sat still and continued on not giving it much thought.

"Hobie ah~ that tickles~" I heard Taehyung wined.

 I kept hearing giggles,laughing,flirtatious jokes and such. I felt a little hurt and jealous of scene but I tried my best not to look angry or lash out on anyone. As okay as I am with Taehyung being touchy with the members and sometimes with his friends outside of BTS, I find it very angering. I took slow and low deep breaths to control my emotions. This went on for minutes upon minutes which felt like hours. I got sick and tired of controlling myself,fair I might lose it so I got up and walked off into my room, Trying my best not to show any form of negative emotions.

Once in my room I let out a low and angry growl. I hated what just happened a moment ago but needed to forget since I had done something far worse to my taetae. I fear if I had told him of what happened to me and Jimin he might break up with me or worst get heart broken which would lead up to him and I no longer being close as we were back then.

I let out a frustrated sigh and fell flat on my bed. "Damn my life is a mess right now.."

 Annyeonghaseyo, thank you guys for tuning in on "Baby I'm Jealous || Vkook ||". I hope you guys find the story so far interesting and okay since I'm trying my best on making it work.

Sorry for the late updates I truly am. I'll be trying my out most best in making this story interesting(if it wasn't)or more interesting. The plot will soon start to thicken and understanding will soon start to form.

                                                                                                                                                From yours Truly,

                                                                                                                                           AutorNim~