The first night: Chapter 4

***I don't have anything to say so lets get right into this chapter.***

When everyone goes to bed...                                                                                                                                           [Ginny's POV]

Harry had gone up to our room 10 minutes before I did, I headed up the stairs and opened the door. When I opened it I saw Harry.... shirtless..... I froze, he had turned around and was looking at me. 

"I- I- Umm." I managed to spit out. He had a perfect body a natural 6 pack and he was really well defined.

"You can stop staring." Harry said jokingly and winked at me. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and I walked to the bathroom embarrassed.

[Harry's POV]

I was getting changed and I had my shirt off when I heard the door open. I turned around and saw Ginny standing there, she stared at me and I could tell she was checking me out.

"I- I- Umm." She managed to say still checking me out. 

"You can stop staring." I said jokingly, I decided I would wink to make her feel more awkward and it worked. I saw her cheeks go bright red and she ran to the bathroom.

I finished getting changed and I sat in an armchair in the corner of the room. I had thought about what Sirius had said and I decided I would go ahead and at least get to know Ginny a little bit. I mean she is drop dead gorgeous, the way her flaming red hair is a perfect side part and how one side is always behind her ear. She has beautiful chocolate brown eyes and beautiful facial features. I don't even want to mention how perfect her body shape is.

Suddenly the bathroom door opens and Ginny walks out she is wearing short shorts, and a T-shirt. She looked beautiful, of course I wasn't going to say that to her.

"I thought about it." I said leaning back in the armchair.

"About what?" She said in a slightly confused tone.

"Getting to know you at least a little bit." I said standing up.

"What made you change your mind?" She asked now looking at me.

"I don't know, I guess I'm just giving you a shot. I said, I shrugged and I decided not to tell her about the talk with Sirius because I don't want her to know the real reason.

"Well um, what do you want to know about?" She said as she sat down on the bed.

"I don't know, what ever you want to tell me about I guess." I said sitting down next to her. I moved slightly closer to her and she moved away a bit.

[Ginny's POV]

Harry sat down on the bed and he slid towards me slightly. I slid away because I don't want to be close to him, at least not now.

"If I tell you somethings you have to do the same." I said, to be honest I don't want him to know things about me and I don't know a thing about him. I wanted this to be fair for me.

"Fine, but you go first since I did ask you first." He said looking at me.

"Ok." I said. I told him about my family and some things about me. He listened which I was shocked about because I never imagined he would sit there and listen to things about me.

"Now you have to tell me about you." I said and looked at him.

"Well what is there to know? Everyone knows everything about me." He said and he looked down at the ground.

"If I knew everything about you then why would I be asking?" I said and I raised my eyebrows. "Tell me about what you do over the summers and your childhood." I said looking at him.

He let out a sigh and told me about his aunt and uncle. I didn't expect anything he told me. I never realized how much bad things really happen to him. No, I don't feel completely bad for him because after all he did bully me and my friends for years but at the same time I feel bad for everything he has had to go through.

"Well now you know about me." He said continuing to look at the ground.

I felt like I should comfort him but I didn't know how, so I put my hand on his back and rubbed it. He jumped when he felt me put my hand on his back but surprisingly he didn't stop me. 

[Harry's POV]

After I told Ginny about me I looked at the ground and I felt a hand touch my back. I jumped because I wasn't expecting to feel her hand on my back. She started rubbing my back and it was really comforting. I didn't want her to stop because I felt safe.

I looked up at her and she looked shocked that I didn't make her stop. I looked into her beautiful brown eyes. We stared into each others eyes which was like looking into space. I looked down at her lips and I thought to myself.

I can't kiss her though, I need to keep up my boundary's. Yet there was something about her. Something that made me want to pick her up kiss her. I held my ground and decided I should say something.

"I'm going to bed." I said standing up and walking towards the chair making myself comfortable.

"Are you sure you don't want the bed?" She asked looking at me a little bit concerned.

"I'm sure, anyway you should have it." I said giving her a little smile. To my surprise she smiled back at me.

"Ok then, goodnight then." She said getting into the bed and pulling the covers up to her shoulders.

"Goodnight." I said turning out the lights.

I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't stop thinking about her, I looked over to her and saw that she was sleeping. I could hear her smooth breathing which confirmed that she was asleep.

I continued to think about her until I fell asleep myself.

***Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed making it! I want to say thank you for still reading. Ginny and Harry got a bit closer in this chapter but who knows what will happen next chapter. Anyway thanks for reading!***