The next day! Chapter 5

***Hey welcome back to my story. My uploading schedule will be once a day. After this chapter there will be a time skip, I just felt like I should include this chapter because I want to put some things in that wont work later in the story. Anyway happy reading.***

The next morning

[Harry's POV]

I woke up in the same armchair I had fallen asleep in. I looked at the bed and saw Ginny asleep. I was thinking about how peaceful she looked while she slept.

I need to stop thinking about her, she isn't important to me! At least I don't think she is. Now I am questioning everything.

I shook my head and stood up and walked to the bathroom with my clothes so I could get changed.

I walked out of the room in jeans and a black short sleeve shirt that hugged my body. I looked and saw Ginny still asleep so I left the room and walked downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and smelt something amazing. I looked and saw Mrs. Wealsey cooking breakfast. She must of heard me walk in because she turned and looked at me.

"Good morning Harry." She said turning back to her food and continuing to cook.

"Morning" I said, "What are you making?" I asked her still standing in the door way.

"Pancakes, I hope that's okay with you?" She said in a sweet tone.

"Oh, pancakes are perfect." I said. Just then Ron and Hermione both walked in and sat down at the table. A couple minutes later the twins had walked in. 

"Morning mum!" The twins said in unison.

"Morning dears." She said putting the pancakes on a plate and bringing it to the table.

"Can someone go wake up Ginny?" Mrs. Weasley asked and she looked at me directly, I knew she wanted me to go and wake her up.

I sighed. "Ill go wake her." I said as I stood up and walked upstairs.

I walked into our room and saw she was still in bed sleeping. I stared at her and just observed how beautiful she looked. I didn't want to wake her up because she looked to peaceful, but I had to so I walked over to the bed.

I shook her a bit and said "Ginny wake up, your mom made breakfast." 

"MMmh" She said and turned to around facing her to me. I rolled my eyes as I started to get a bit annoyed.

"Just get up already will you." I said annoyed.

[Ginny's POV]

"Just get up already will you." Harry said in an annoyed tone.

"Stop being mean." I said sitting up.

"Well next time I wake you wake up and I wont be as mean." He said as he looked down at me.

I rolled my eyes at him and got out of bed and grabbed my clothes. 

"No need to roll your eyes at me, I am just trying to get you up." He said crossing his arms and walking out of the room.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom to change.

[Harry's POV]

I walked back downstairs and saw Ron shoving his face and gave him a disgusting glare.

"What are you looking at?" He said shoving more food into his mouth.

"Apparently a pig eating." I said putting some pancakes on my plate. I heard the twins giggle a little bit trying to hide their laughter.