Camp (Part 2)

"Weellll!  I sure hope it's good for him!"  The raspberry-blonde pulled her guy-friend forwards.  He looked around Papyrus' age.  He had black hair with green highlights, green eyes and a blush across his freckled face.  I grinned.  "Speak, Tyler!  You can do it!"  The raspberry-blonde quietly encouraged as the boy looked at the ground and paid attention to his shoes.

"Papy, might I suggest helping to encourage this lovely man?"  I winked at Sans who smirked back thoughtfully.  If my hunch was correct--

"YES!  THAT IS A GOOD IDEA, HUMAN-(NICKNAME)!  HUMAN!  I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, SHALL HELP YOU SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF!"  Papy stood up as the wind 'heroically' blew his scarf behind him and he put a hand on his chest.  (Yass queen, strike dat pose)

"Let's start with introductions."  Sans smiled.  "I'm Sans, Papyrus' brother.  And you already know Papyrus now."  He lazily grinned as I warningly glared at a brunette who had blushed when Sans grinned.  She quickly looked away when she met my glowing blue eye.  I smirked in victory, hugging my souly tighter.

"I'm (name)!"  I greeted.
'Frisk!'  Frisk signed.
"And that's Flowey."  I pointed to the depressed flower in the corner that Gaster was growing mushrooms in.

"It's such a pleasure to meet you all!"  The raspberry-blonde said again with sparkling brown eyes.  "I'm Kiana and this is Tyler."  She introduced the man with black-green hair and green eyes.

"I'm Tiffany."  The brunette introduced shyly with black eyes.

"I'm Samantha, but you can just call me Sam."  A quiet, blue-haired, violet-eyed girl greeted.

"I'm Hadrian.  Please, for the love of God, call me Harry."  A black-haired, blue-eyed guy stated from the back of the group.

"I guess that's everyone, then!"  Kiana smirked.

"WONDERFUL!  WOULD YOU HUMANS LIKE TO JOIN US FOR OUR MEAL?  OUR OTHER FRIENDS SHALL SOON BE JOINING US!"  Papyrus offered to which they accepted.

"Sounds wonderful!"  The raspberry-blonde grinned in agreement, pushing Tyler forwards.

(END)
(Yeah I know I suck.  I've lost all interest and cannot continue writing and all my stories have been making me sick in the gut just thinking about them.)
(I Apologize.)