🌞𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 յ:𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕾𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖑🐱

Note:

Text in Bold are messages.

Text in italic are thoughts.

Text in colons are speech.

........................

Third pov

The red head male woke from his slumber. The sunlight illumine from the currents as the room was filled with light. He sat up and  yarn has he stretch his limbs for a more relaxed body. He smiled at the thought of a new school,hoping he'll make new friends.

"Hobi ah! it's time for school" a voice from down-stairs yell.

The red head soon look to his left and realized he was almost late for school. "Oh SUNSHINE!.." he shrieked at the sight.

The boy quickly made his way to the bathroom as he took a quick shower and did his morning routine. The boy then headed towards his wardrobe as he searched for some clothes to wear. He saw a white t-shirt with red lines at the neck,a blue and white jacket-vest and blue jeans. He went to his shoe section and took up his white vans to complete the look.

(what he looked like↡↡)

He went to his mirror which stand still in the room and smiled at himself

He went to his mirror which stand still in the room and smiled at himself. "Well this will have to do for now >w<"

He ran down the stairs into the kitchen were he saw his breakfast prepared and waiting. he noticed his mom had left a note on the kitchen fridge for him and his sister, before she left for work. He turned to his sister who was eating her toast and simply said. "don't you have school to attend are something?" Jhope's mouth turned into an 'O' shape.He rushed over towards his food and began to eat very quickly. After eating all that and drinking his orange juice he gave his sister a kiss on her forehead and smiled,"Bye sis!" .With that being said and done the door was opened and closed.The redhead sunshine was gone.

At School

Hobie rushed through the gates as it was about to close. He ran and ran until he was inside the school. He was exacted and felt sweat dripping down his face. He took his hands to flick it off and stood straight once again. He looked at the big clock which hanged on the wall of the school and signed. "I'm late...so much for first impression"

Just as he was about to turn around a silver hair male bumped into him. Boom!

(what the male looked like↡↡)

Both males fell to the floor."I'm so so sorry!I didn't mean to bump into like that I was in a rush!" The silver hair rant, apologizing to the other.

"It's okay nothing broken, nothing's wrong" the red head smile

The other male was revealed and fund of his response. He lifted up his left hand to pull the other from the floor it soon turned into a shake.

"I haven't seen you before are you new?" The silver head asked.

"Yeah my name is Jhope but you can call me Hobie" the red head spoke with a smile plastered on his face.

The silver head smiled at this and the added."Nice to meet you Jhope,my name is Taehyung but you can call me Tae or Taetea;that's what my friends do"

Jhope's face lit up at this. He made his first new friend. The silvered eyes traveled to the clock which hanged in the back. "Oh crap class already started!" The younger exclaimed. 

Soon the older's eyes gazed at the clock as well.He let out a sign in defeat.

they both turned to each other not really caring much about class since it was a lost cause at this point.

"well that's the case want me to lead you to the principal's office?"

"sure!" the older exclaimed with a huge smile.

"Okay then let's go!"

The too then walked down the halls, heading to the principal's office for Jhope's schedule.

They arrived at the office and now had the paper they needed. They took a look a the schedule Jhope got for his school term and saw what he had for classes.

J̸̡̡̟͑ͭ̄͘U̝̝̝̲̦ͣ͋͛̊N͔͔̥̺̞̿͊̇G̯̯̩̙͆ͣ͟ H͇͇̹͊ͪ́̕ͅƠ̷̴̪̪̝͈̥͈̆̀̚S̢̼̼͖̺͖ͪE̢̢̻ͮͧͦ͋͞͡Ơ̷̴̪̪̝͈̥͈̆̀̚K̭̭͔͓̦̏̎͠ T̼̼̖̾͟͞I̡̨͙͙̪̹̾͟M͚͚̻͂̇͜͟͟E̢̢̻ͮͧͦ͋͞͡ T̼̼̖̾͟͞A̳̳̹̟̋ͣ͌ͅB̛̙̙͉̬̦̻̾͛̕͟Ļ͓͓̣̽͟E̢̢̻ͮͧͦ͋͞͡

ƈʅαʂʂҽʂ:𝘏𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠 -𝘓𝘜𝘕𝘊𝘏- 𝘋𝘙𝘈𝘔𝘈  𝘔𝘜𝘚𝘐𝘊                                            Đ₳Ɏ1 

ƈʅαʂʂҽʂ:𝘋𝘈𝘕𝘊𝘌 -𝘓𝘜𝘕𝘊𝘏- 𝘌𝘕𝘎𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘏  𝘏𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠                                         Đ₳Ɏ2 

ƈʅαʂʂҽʂ:𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘔𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘙𝘠 -𝘓𝘜𝘕𝘊𝘏- 𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘗𝘜𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘕-𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘜𝘈𝘎𝘌 Đ₳Ɏ3 

ƈʅαʂʂҽʂ:𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘚 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘊𝘙𝘈𝘍𝘛 -𝘓𝘜𝘕𝘊𝘏- 𝘎𝘌𝘖𝘎𝘙𝘈𝘗𝘏𝘐𝘊 𝘉𝘐𝘖𝘓𝘖𝘎𝘠           Đ₳Ɏ4 

 ƈʅαʂʂҽʂ: 𝘗𝘏𝘠𝘚𝘐𝘊𝘚 -𝘓𝘜𝘕𝘊𝘏- 𝘓𝘐𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘈𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘌 𝘚𝘊𝘐𝘌𝘕𝘊𝘌                              Đ₳Ɏ5

"OMG! you and I have the same classes together for today!"Taehyung exclaimed with joy.

Jhope smiled at this. "really! then you and I can sit together! we will be desk buddies"

They both quickly ran to class,hoping the teacher wasn't at school today. 'Fingers cross'.