Padfoot Returns

Rosabella's Point of View:

Hermione and I were getting bombarded with questions for days after the second the task. Hermione was being teased for her about being what Krum would miss most so she was in a rather tetchy mood. Hermione had told me all about her conversation with Krum while Harry and I were still down there. I'm shocked he invited her to visit him in Bulgaria. This guy really caught feelings quick.

As we entered March the weather became drier. On friday morning we got a reply from dad telling us to meet him at the stile at the end of the road out of Hogsmeade at two O'clock and to bring food.

"He hasn't come back to Hogsmeade?" Ron said incredulously.

"It looks like it, doesn't it?" Hermione said.

"I can't believe him. If he's caught . . ." Harry said tensely.

I place my hand on his shoulder and gave him an encouraging smile.

"He's made it so far, though, hasn't he? And it's not like the place is swarming with Dementors any more." I said softly and kissing Harry's cheek.

"I'm going to tell my brothers. It's about time they get to see Dad in person. Don't tell Dad in your reply, I want to surprise him." I said eagerly while beaming.

I quickly rounded up my brothers and dragged them towards the Entrance Hall.

"What is it?" Michael asked.

"Dad. He sent a letter telling us to meet him during our next Hogsmeade visit. We're meeting him at two in the afternoon at the Stile end of the road past Dervish and Bangs. He said to bring as much food as we can so I say we go big or go home. All of us should pack a bag full of food." I informed them.

My brothers smiled the brightest smiles I'd ever seen.

"We actually get to see Dad." Lucas said, over joyed.

"I'm curious to see how we are going to be able to talk to him in the middle of Hogsmeade." Jason said, thoughtfully.

"Something tells me we get our craftyness from our father." Jacob said, grinning broadly.

"We definitely did. Don't be late." I said, eagerly.

They all nodded excitedly.

"Now, I have double torture to get to." I said and turned to leave.

"Double torture?" Michael asked, confused.

"Potions." I said over my shoulder as Winter and I made our way to the Dungeons.

When I arrived and sat in my usual seat between Harry and Hermione. I saw Harry, Ron and Hermione crowded around something. Rita Skeeter had wrote an article about Hermione in Witch Weekly. I quickly scanned the article.

It was basically saying Hermione only liked famous people and that she had Krums attention but wanted Harry's too and that she was using a love potion. It showed a picture of Harry and I in the Three Broomsticks looking cozy with each other while Hermione was giving us an angry look. But those who know Hermione will recognise her concern mixed in with anger. Anger at Rita and concern because she was taking a picture.

"I told you! I told you not to annoy Rita Skeeter! She's made you out to be some sort of – of scarlet woman!" Ron hissed at Hermione.

"Scarlet woman?" I said, suppressing a giggle.

"It's what my mum calls them." Ron muttered.

"If that's the best Rita can do, she's losing her touch. What a pile of rubbish. " Hermione said giggling and throwing the paper onto the table.

She looked over at the Slytherins, who were watching her closely to see if she would be upset by the article. Hermione gave them a sarcastic smile and wave and the four of us started unpacking our ingredients.

"There's something funny, though." Hermione said, mainly to me.

I nodded knowingly.

"How could Rita Skeeter have known . . . ?" I said, suspiciously.

"Know what? You haven't been mixing up Love Potions, have you?" Ron said, quickly.

"Don't be stupid." I said.

"No, it's just . . . how did she know Viktor asked me to visit him over the summer?" Hermione said, blushing scarlet.

"What?" Ron said, dropping his pestle with a loud clunk.

"He asked me right after he'd pulled me out of the lake. After he got rid of the sharks head. He pulled me away from everyone and said if I wasn't doing anything over the summer if I would like to –" Hermione muttered.

"And what did you say?" Ron said.

"And he did say he'd never felt the same way about anyone else." Hermione continued, going so red I could almost feel the heat coming of her.

"But how could Rita Skeeter have heard him? She wasn't there. . . or was she? Maybe she has got an Invisibility Cloak, maybe she sneaked into the grounds to watch the second task . . ." I said thoughtfully.

"And what did you say?" Ron repeated to Hermione.