Torture

"I am sorry you two but, your son is not going to get a quirk." The man at he desk said 

The Midoriya's were at the doctors to see if the son of the family was going to have a quirk. When they heard he wasn't going to get one. Shades when over their eyes. When they got to the car they drived away from home and parked the car.

"Get out" Izuku's dad said

"O-ok." Izuku got out the car confused and his parents started the car and left. Izuku realize what they did and went to the alley way and cried. but then a figure came up to him and said.

"Im tomura Shigaraki would you like to come with me and meet my friends?"

"Izuku agreed and followed him into a hidden bar and after that everything blacked out."

Torture......

for two years they tortured Izuku after they injected something into him on that day they called "kagne". With the exception of Kurogiri and the hero killer. Kurogiri taught him alot of stuff that not even people at his age knew and the hero killer taught him combat skills. One day the Hero killer was fed up with what the League has been doing to the boy and told him in spanish. "hey im going to tell the heros whats been going on here so they can get you out." izuku nodded with a smile on his face.

------Hero killer's P.O.V------

I know I have a goal to kill fake heros but, the can be put on hold right now I need to get tha boy out of their. I thought to myself watching over hosu. Then I saw someone else far to familiar to me. in fact it was a hero I didn't want to kill. "Eraserhead" he doesn't care about fame or cash in fact he hates the media. with those thoughts he was respected by the hero killer. i closed in on him through an alleyway.

"Hey, you. come here." I said 

" know that voice." eraser said looking in my direction with his hair up meaning he was canceling my power.

"Relax Eraser im not here to kill anybody today I'd rather die than kill someone like you. I'm here to talk and it is important."

"And why should I listen to you?"Eraser said sternly

"because a life of a young child is in danger and Im not a fond of people torturing a young boy." After i said that Eraser's hair went down.

"Tell me the details. Make it quick"

I told him everything. from how it started to the end of it and how me and another villian named Kuroguri were the only ones taking good care of him. Eraser Listened and came up with a conclusion and went to inform the heros and we came up with a cover story before he left.

-------third person P.O.V-----

Shortly after midnight at 12:05 am the heros came and fought the villians. they escaped but left behind Izuku in which was found by the heros. Midnight agreed to take care of him and take him to her home.

"Hey whats your name little guy?"

"I-izuku"

"Ok Izuku how would you like to live with me?"

"YESSSS THANK YOU' Izuku jumped and gave midnight a hug.

when they got home midnight gave him alot of food they had. He smelt it and took a bit  but then threw up.

"H-hey Izuku are you ok ?"

"I didn't taste good. It smells good. But my stomach didn't like it. *sniff sniff*

Izuku started to sniff the air which left nemuri confused as he walked towards the open fridge. he looked inside and saw and raw salami slab and took it.

"Hey izuku do you want me too cook that fo-"

She was interrupted by him taking a bite out of it raw and enjoying it. and he kept muching at it devouring the entire slab.

The next day she took Izuku to the doctor and the doctor told her that his quirk genetics have add a make over as if he was injected with something and it was related to an extinct species they called "ghouls". Though he isn't one he has the same quirk as all ghouls called "Kagne" in which he summons a limb that is a deadly weapon which he controls. this with the addition that he had knife resistant skin. But the draw back is that he can only eat raw meats and can lose contol of himself if he doesn't eat. Usually a raw salami sword would be all e will need to eat for a day because his digestive system works a lot slower than a normal human.

Yea I changed the fact that he needed raw human flesh haha you think I was going to make him kill someone HA Nope. You gotz played