Her

-----------7 Years later----------

"Ok. So im going to hand out flyers for you guys to see which course you want in on". Rips the flyers."Why bother I know you guys want in on the Hero course." Everyone yelled in excitement except for Izuku who was just taking a bite of some raw salami.

"SHUT UP! You guys really think you guys can make it to U.A?! The only people here worthy of such school are me and Izuku!"Katsuki Bakugo yelled in pride. Everyone silenced them self and sat down.

After school Katsuki (Izuku's Friend since he was 8) and Izuku were walking down.

"You excited for the exam nerd?" Katsuki said

" Yea" Izuku said in a cold tone.

"HELP!" Katsuki and Izuku turned to see a smile monster suffocating a purple haired girl. Izuku rushed over to help him activating his quirk He named "Skahazi" being that other beings called "ghouls" have a similar quirk. He wacked the slime guy in the eye which knocked him out. The Girl was pass-out on the floor.

"Hey wake up, I think hes out cold." Izuku said shaking her awake

The Girl woke up to a boy with freckles in the shape of diamonds and green hair with an emerald outline but cold eyes which didn't show much emotion. She blushed on how close he was.

"Oh your awake I thought we lost you there. Hey katsuki you still got those two empty bottles?"

" Yea what for nerd?" Katsuki responded

"I'll take the girl home you put this guy in them and take him to the police or a hero." Izuku responded to the question. Katsuki Opened his bag and got the bottles and started to put the goop guy in them as Izuku picked up the girl on his back.

"whats your name?" Izuku asked

"K-kyoka Jiro." She said blushing because she was being carried by Izuku.

"Mine is Izuku Kayama. So Directions?" He said coldly still.

Kyoka was to taken upon the blush and said " I-Im fine I could walk home just fine." she said as she got off his back.

"Oh ok then" Izuku said a he put her down. She blushed at him as she walked away. He was cold but caring and seemed like he didn't get mad easily. Jiro thought to herself.

--------Time skip to entrance exam------

Present mic was giving the presentation and izuku was quietly and coldly mumbling to himself about a plan to rack up points but, the a blue haired boy stood up. " Hey you've mumbling for the past 5 minutes., If you are not going to take this seriously. Then leave." Izuku then snapped out of it a snapped back. " hey did you notice that i was hardly being interrupting unlike you right now. your standing up ordering someone else to stop making a plan to actually get into this school. honestly if anything our not taking this seriously." izuku said coldly without racking up a fight and the boy realized that he was making sense and sat down.

The exam is about to begin and Izuku was waiting to go when he picked up a familiar scent. Izuku looked around to see that the purple haired girl Jiro was also taking the exam. Hmmm hopefully she passes. and possibly i could ask her out. Izuku thought to himself.

The exam began and izuku used Skahazi to take out the robots with ease and racked up 85 points in 15 minutes and thought it was enough and he could take a nap on a roof or something. He was about to go but then heard the ground rumble and the speakers say. The zero pointer is loose. Izuku looked over to the giant robot but then saw Jiro with one of her jacks stuck in a robot.

He quickly jumped down in front of her as everyone else ran away.

"Kayama?" Jiro says surprised" what are yo-." she was interrupted in awe when Izuku Impaled the zero pointer in the right spot that cause a chain reaction in its body causing it to blow up.

"ANNNNNDDDD.... Times up!!" the speak goes off saying.

"Hey need help with that?" Izuku said with Skahazi still active.

Blushed before answering. "y-yea". Izuku dug skahazi in the robot and applied for causing the bot to fall apart. "Thank you." Jiro said with a smile.

Izuku smiled but small for the first time in a long time." Your welcome".

After that Izuku to Jiro to recovery girl and left to his house which he shared with Midnight aka Nemuri Kayama aka his Older sister who adopted him. He got home to See Nemuri and Aizawa. "Hey you two love birds" he coldly teased.

"Kid don't start, for I have a counter measure." Aizawa stated.

" Oh yea and whats that?" Izuku mentioned

"You and that purple haired girl. I mean she made you smile. And we hardly see you smile." Nemuri teased.

Izuku's face went red. He still trying to keep it cool said. " Ok whats it to ya that means nothing."

"why is your face red then. Also You two are going to be in my class." Aizawa stated. " So, if you do have a crush on her, You have many chances to tell her." he continued.

"F-fine." he said with a defeated voice going to the fridge to grab a raw chicken wing. ever since Izuku was adopted and found out about that he could only eat raw meats. Nemuri bought a lot of raw meats and it made her life easier being that she doesn't have to cook for him.

Izuku went off to his room and laid on his bed and fell in a rabbit hole called his mind. Do I really have a crush on jiro? He thought to himself as he drifted to sleep.