Relentless Hunger

It was the day everyone was moving into the dorms. Izuku and Kyoka walked in with their things Izuku was carrying a whit bag with one arm, dragging 2 suitcases with his other. and carrying around 10 boxes with skahazi. Kyoka was dragging her own 2 suitcases. When they walked in the clasmates stood there in awe as Izuku and Kyoka walked in. 'How the hell is he that strong and coordinated.' they all thought.

Iida gave the dorm assignments to Kyoka and Izuku and they looked at each-other. they didn't care if the dorms were separated from gender. they live in the same room with each-other. So, they decided to do the same for the dorms. But Izuku had plans for the extra room. It would make everyone happy. Izuku placed his white bag on the kitchen counter and went upstairs with Kyoka to unpack.

After Izuku and Kyoka unpacked the cuddled in their bed for a bit. Afterwards they went down stairs. Izuku saw his white bag which had all of the meats he had supplied for 2 months gone. He brought in meats because students were to stay in dorms for the time they had of and not leave campus. Kyoka was talking to the other classmates and he walked over.

"Has anyone seen a white bag on the counter. I put it there because i didn't have enough hands to put it in the fridge. It had my 2 month food supply." Izuku said he looked at kaminari who was sweating bullets. Izuku went over to him. "so, you know anything about it?" Izuku questioned. 'im so gonna die' Kaminari though as he continued to sweat bullets. "I-I kinda um threw it away. Don't get mad I me I didn't know." Kaminari put his hands up in fear. "Shit" Izuku muttered. "Im not mad its my fault I should've labeled it."

It was the dorm contest time and it was 'Izuku's' turn because his was the first dorm on the assignment. They opened the dorm to see a mixture of things. They saw a bunch of instruments and a lot of other things. Izuku sat on his bean bag and watched as Izuku and Kyoka's room was looked at.

"Wow Kayama. Never took you for a music person." Uraraka said scratching her head. "Thats because most of these instruments are mine except of that guitar." Kyoka said which made everyone confused. Then Kyoka walked up to Izuku and sat on the bean bag with him and held his arm. Then everyone got the memo. "What! Your sharing a dorm!"Kaminari said with shock in his voice. "Wow I didn't expect for the old man to keep his word. Should I tell them Kyoka?" Izuku asked while turning to her for approval. She nodded her head. "Ok, then. Yea we are sharing a dorm. I dont see the problem when you share a room with your girlfriend at home." Izuku stated which made everyone's jaw drop. "OH MY GOD YOU ARE SHARING A ROOM! IN IZUKU'S HOUSE!" Mina was jumping around in excitement. "Wait so what happened to Jiro's assigned dorm. Kero." Asui asked. "Oh. You wanna see it?" This question made Kyoka look at Izuku with confusion.

When they got to the room they opened the door to see a chill room with bean bags and a Tv. "Yea, I turned the room into a chill room. It was a surprise for you guys." Izuku stated. which everyone went crazy thanking him. After the dorm contest Izuku and Kyoka won with 8 votes because of the chill room.

it was the next day and Kyoka woke up because she didn't feel the warmth of her lover in the bed with her. She looked around for him and found him in the chill room in the corner. He seemed hungry. "Izuku....?" Kyoka called for her lover. "stay.......back." he said in a dry tone. Kyoka knew only one thing to do. She hated seeing him suffer like this. She went back to their room and grabbed wrapping bandages from the first aid kit and a small towel which she rolled up.

She walked back to the chill room. She had to do this for him. She opened the door and Izuku turned around to see her one of his eyes were already black with a red pupil and veins and the other one was becoming the same. She walked towards him and sat down in front of him knees on the ground. He put her forehead on his.

"You poor thing, im so sorry that you are being put through this. Dont worry ill end it soon." She grabbed her shirt and pulled some of it of to reveal her shoulder. she then grabbed the cloth and bite onto it and kept it there. She the put her hand in the back of the hungry boy's head and push it to she exposed shoulder.

He accidentally took a breath through his nose and her scent filled his head. He was so hungry. Kyoka braced for the pain she was about to experience. Izuku being overcome by hunger bite onto her shoulder. Kyoka bit hard on the cloth to endure the pain. 'Fuck, It hurts god dammit.' tears of pain fell from her eyes unintentionally.

Izuku then tore off a chunk of her shoulder and ate it. His eyes started going back to normal as Kyoka took the cloth out of her mouth and grabbed the bandages with her uninjured arm and started wrapping it around her shoulder which was painful. "Fuck." She said out loud while wrapping the cloth around her shoulder. when she finish she looked up at Izuku and he had tears in his eyes.

"Im sorry....." He said as he laid his head on her lap. Kyoka not knowing what to say stayed silent as she stroked her hand through his hair. "Its ok green bean." she said giving him a peck on the head.

After that she snuck out of campus to get Izuku some food.

Its yo BOIIIIIIIIIII author-chan. yes I am keeping this story alive. sorry no meme for this chapter........ i gave you one last time. anyways author chan is OUT!