🍋I Got lemons anyone want lemons🍋

Its been a week since Kyoka moved in with Izuku. Many people in class believed it was just a joke that Aizawa would pull something like that when he said there is a "thing" between Izuku and Kyoka. It was friday and Izuku along with his girlfriend, Kyoka Jiro, are walking home. When they got there they noticed no one was home. "Must be out doing hero work" Izuku said kissing Kyoka on the cheek. "Im going to go shower. You wanna do something after you shower after I do?"Izuku asked. Kyoka looked up at the question. "Um maybe a movie in our room?" She replied.

Then noticed something. She had dry tears along her cheeks. "Kyoka are you Ok?" "Why do you like me? what so you see in me? Im nothing but a damn tomboy with a flat chest." Kyoka started tearing up again. Izuku hated seeing her like this. "Hey, wanna know what I see in you? The other dumbasses might think different but I see the most beautiful rocker girl in the world in front of me. Who gives a damn about your chest. In my opinion its perfect, You are perfect." Izuku hugged her putting his chin over her head. "Th-thank you Izuku." Izuku responded by kissing her head.

before Izuku got out the shower Kyoka noticed a box of condoms in front of their room with a note on it.

Dear, Izuku or Kyoka. I dont want grand kiddies yet so use these when you are going to get down ok?

Sincerely- Nemuri Kayama

Kyoka was a blushing mess when she read it. But she did want to do something with Izuku. Once Izuku got out the shower it was Kyoka's turn.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY Izuku comforting Kyoka.

Izuku and Kyoka were watching the movie. Kyoka was holding on to Izuku's arm laying her head on it. She was waiting for the right moment. Then that moment dawned upon her when the main character kisses his love interest. Kyoka then looked up at Izuku and kissed him. Izuku was kinda surprised but he kissed back. Kyoka put her hand at the back of his head deepening the kiss. Her tongue enter his mouth and his entered hers.

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

They broke away from the kiss to breath just to get back into It again. Izuku's hand when up and under her shirt reaching the breast. Than he realized she had no bra on. He grabbed one which gave small moan from Kyoka. They broke from the kiss and Izuku lifted Kyoka's shirt off. 'He's going to hate them' Kyoka thought but then Izuku dove into one and started licking it and grabbed the other with his hand and started massaging it gain moans from Kyoka. Izuku was on top right now he had no Idea she would have a submissive side.

Izuku then stopped and started nibbling and kissing her neck and made his way to her ears then it popped up in his head.

Kayama I know this from experience since we have the same quirk. But just like mine her ears are sensitive. Just a tibbit for the future.

He kissed her ear and put her jack in his mouth. Kyoka shivered and gave small moans in pleasure. while he was doing that he pulled of her pants. he stopped half way when Kyoka dove into his and started stroking his member. Izuku got up and Kyoka follow suit she pulled of his pants and his 8 inch member stuck out. She wrapped her jacks around it and started stroking it with them. After a bit she licked the top then stuck it in her mouth and started bobbing her head, sucking on his member. "Kyoka." He was interrupted by her going faster. He then ejaculated in her mouth and she sucked up and swallowed all his cum. 

Kyoka then pushed over Izuku and he is now on the bed and she sat over him. Out of no where the purplette pulled out a condom. "where did you pull that out from?" No response she just smiled. She proceeded to put the condom on him and hovered her entrance over his member. She slowly sat down on his member making it go in. Izuku then thrust upwards and she squirmed in pain and blood started coming out. "tell me when to go. Ok?" She nodded. After awhile Kyoka gave a nod for him to go. Izuku started thrusting upwards slowly gaining a few moans. He gained control and flipped her on her back and now he was on top. He started going a little faster. "~Izu~mmmmm fuck~faster~" Izuku started going a little faster. ~Izuku~ I-I~ahhhhhhh~. They came at the same time. Izuku took off the condom tied it up and threw it away.

They went under the blankets and fell asleep in each others arms.

EHHHHHHHHHHH DONT BULLY ME THIS WAS MY FIRST LEMONNNNNN EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. anyways I hope you guys are enjoying the story some real shit goes down next chapter.