Really ?

"Hey!" The two heard as they turned around to see Ashido.

"Jiro I saw you go into Kayama's house~. are you two dating?" Ashido asked. Kyoka blushed at this and Izuku just looked over.

"Wha- Uh- No!No!No we aren't dating! Its not what you think!" Kyoka shouted while waving her arms around with a face redder than kirishima's hair. "Are you sure~?" Ashido pushed further. "No we aren't a thing. sadly." Izuku whispered that last part which Kyoka heard but Ashido didn't. "oh ok then." Ashido said disappointed as she walked away.

"H-hey K-kayama? D-did you really mean that last part. You said that we sadly weren't in a relationship." Kyoka said nervously while clinking her jacks together shaking a little too. At this point Izuku realized she heard that. There was only one thing in his mind that he could respond with.

Izuku put his hand on her cheek and leaned in. "Ka-Kayama what ar-" Jiro was interrupted when Izuku put his lips against hers and kissed her. Her face went tomato red but, eventually kissed back wrapping her arms around his neck. They soon broke away to breath. Izuku then properly stood up straight.

"Guess that answers your question. I love you Kyoka Jiro." Izuku was trying to hold back the red on his face which worked but he still blushed as rubbed the back of his head. When he heard no response. He looked down to see pure bliss all on her face. She wrapped her arms around his left arm and wouldn't let go of it. So, Izuku left it like that but when they were about to walk in class, Then she let go. They took their seats next to each other and Kyoka was still looking at Izuku with pure bliss on her face. Stars in her eyes.

This didn't go unnoticed by Aizawa which didn't go unnoticed by Izuku when he looked at Izuku with a shit eating grin. Izuku motioned his head telling him to stay silent. But to Izuku's dismay of course Aizawa spills in front of the whole class. "Hey Izuku I didn't know you and Jiro were a thing." Aizawa exploited to the whole class. Everyone turned to Izuku and Jiro who were covering their faces in embarrassment. Then it hit Izuku in the head. He matched Aizawa's shit eating grin with his own grin. Aizawa noticed and he started sweating knowing he made a mistake. "Oh, Aizawa I didn't know what you and midnight were a thing. Lovebirds." Izuku said with a shit eating grin as everyone's attention went from them to Aizawa. Aizawa covered his face. "Well played kid. Any-who with that aside. In 2 weeks you will be doing training at a place we call the U.S.J. Aside from that there is nothing else for me to say class dismissed." Aizawa said while walking out of class. Izuku quickly grabbed Kyoka's arm and speed walk out the door. Izuku heard the foot steps of the class following us. So Izuku quickly pick up Jiro bridal style and ran away.

Classes went on as normal and before everyone knew it lunch-time hit. Izuku and Jiro decided to eat on the roof to talk and get away from everyone. "So, Ka-" "Izuku" "Huh?" "Call me Izuku" "Oh okay then. I-Izuku what does this make us?" Jiro asked with some concern as if she is scared of rejection. which didn't go unnoticed by Izuku. " We are what you want us to be. Like I said I love you Kyoka." Izuku said as he placed a kiss on Jiro's cheek. This made Jiro blush and shake with tears. "Are you ok? D-did I say something?" Izuku said concernsd as she looked up at him and hugged him. Izuku was confused but then hugged back. "N-no I-its just that. I was scared to be rejected again. It always happens because......I have a flat chest." she said with some disappointment in her voice and a little bit of tears still in her eyes. Izuku put his hand on her cheek and wipes the tears. "You know damn well that those guys are just assholes. I would never do something like that to someone who is as beautiful like you." Izuku kissed her and she melted into it as she kissed back.

"But there is something I need to tell you. My life." Kyoka looked at him wanting to hear more. " At the age of four after I was deemed 'quirkless' I was abandoned by my mother and father. after that a group of villains that deem themselves to be "The league of villains" took me in. But instead of feeding me and giving me a life. They Injected me with a quirk and tortured me for two years." Izuku looked down in sadness. This was not something he wants to remember. "But one day the heros saved me and midnight took me in. I was avoided by everyone in class except for katsuki because they thought I had a 'Villains quirk'. But, after that day. I made myself a vow. I would keep everything important to me close to me. I don't want a repeat of what happened. All it took was one thing, one event and I lost it all. I like this life and I want to keep it this way." Izuku looked over at Kyoka and she had some tears in her eyes and hugged him. "I-Im sorry you went through all that." " No its ok. It let me meet you." He said while planting a kiss on her head. " I know this would sound fast paced but. Would you move in with me." Izuku whispered in her ear. She froze she was thinking.