1. Prologue

Trolls: A Colorful Wedding Written by Lukas Mikes

Written by Lukas Mikes

The movie begins with a scrapbook version of the logo title of "A Universal Picture" that stylized from the 1928 with a cut-out troll pilot flying a airplane and making a noise of Jerry Goldsmith's Universal Logo Theme, and presented the title.

Then we see another logo title of "Dreamworks" with a cut-out hard rock troll standing on the moon, with a rock noise. Until a DJ Troll took his place, by pushing him off, then stand on the moon, doing the remix beat.

EXTERIOR: VOLCANO ROCK CITY (ROCK ARENA) - MORNING

Then the page flip and we see the beginning of the story in scrapbook style with Poppy telling it in her own words. As we hear great music appearing.

Poppy: (Voiceover) Once upon a time, And previously on our last adventure, we reunite the whole troll colony. And they were six tribe of them. Tencho, Funk, Country, Classical, Hard Rock and us, The Pop Trolls. Cause it wasn't the strings that made us special, it's with in us. Because, You have to be able to listen to other voices, even when they don't agree with you. They make us stronger, more creative, more inspired. That's why we got to sing and living in harmony. Of course after our finale for our song "Just Sing", Branch has something to say to me.

Then we dissolve to the scene where Poppy look deeply to Branch's Eyes.

Poppy: (To Branch) Branch, I love that we're different

Branch: (He smile and he said to her very softly) And I love you Queen Poppy.

Poppy: (She's smile back and said) I love you too, Branch.

Branch: Shall we?

So Branch and Poppy do a power up high five and exploded everywhere. As they both say, "Yeah, Woo-Hoo!".

Poppy: (Being so glad) Now, that's a good connection! (And then suddenly, she saw a pretty glowing flower ring in her right hand on her finger. She was amazes and never knew that it was a gift from Branch. She was surprised.)

She turn around, as Branch walk to her.

Branch: (To Poppy) I was meant to give you this, right after you decides to go on this long journey with me. Cause I have something to say. (As he bend down as he hold Poppy's hand, and ask) Will you make me as king, and marry me?

Poppy: (She was amazed as she gasps, and she said) (Louder) OH YES!!! I WI...

Branch: (As he quiet her down) ...But only before we tell them.

Poppy: (As she was puzzled) Tell who?

Branch: (Whispered) Our friends and family. Still, we will hang out as friends, but we will save our announcement later. Cause, when the day comes, (As they turn to all the trolls) we'll tell em.