20. Trying to Get Back Home

INTERIOR: THE CAVE - MORNING

We fade in to the next scene, where Poppy tries to break threw to these rocks. While Dj Suki and Barb tries to figure out a plan to get back on time.

Barb: So what's the plan again?

DJ Suki: (As she answered to her) Well, here is this. And we can finally do some scrapbooking moment, right now.

Yes, as she explain the plan to Barb in a scrapbook montage moment with action music like the Overture of the Pirates of Penzance (1981).

DJ Suki: (Voiceover) We escape out of the cave, and try to get back to Pop Troll Village as Fast as we can. On land, on sea, and in the air. (Eagle Screech) Then when we made it back home. We stop the wedding by proving everyone that the Real Poppy was here. (OMG Sound) And for that we're show the fake Poppy who she really was, A Dark Water Troll Witch. (With a monster roar) Then even if we spoiled her plan, she will send her Dark Water Monsters on us, unless if we work together, and fight off these monsters, and defeat Vanessa, and... (Then we were back to the same scene where the moment stop as DJ Suki saw Barb Sewing a jacket.) Hey, what? Are you scrapbooking our plan?!

Barb: Yep, and I'm almost done. Just a little bit more...

DJ Suki: (As she stop her) But you can't make a scrapbook from a jacket?!

Barb: And why is that? We do our scrapbooking with jackets and strings and leather. While yours are so pretty and cute and too boring.

DJ Suki: Ugh!

Barb: You know I was gonna write "Yeah, we did it!" But, You have ruined that special moment.

DJ Suki: Me, you ruined my special moment.

Barb: Yeah, with all the paper cut stuff you put on. That was so weird.

DJ Suki: I'll show you...

Poppy: Guys, we don't have time for anymore disasters. We have to get out of here or will never going to save him.

DJ Suki: We understand, And we will. We just have to find... (She saw a hole high above her on the ceiling) Up there!

As music was coming nearer to them.

Poppy: (She gaps and was so excited) I knew it! At last I see the light. And it's like the fog has lifted. Come on!

As the three trolls climb up the rocks, as they are headed towards that hole.

INTERIOR: CAPT. STARUNKLÉS PLACE - MORNING

And as they finally made out of the hole, when they saw something.

Steve Martin with Background Singers:
"I thrill when I drill a bicuspid
(Ooh, bicuspid)
It's swell, though they tell me I'm maladjusted
(Dentist)
'Cause I'm a dentist and a success"

And they knew, they were in Bergen Town! And this was the nightclub and where the two bergen lovers dance in. As Poppy, DJ, and Barb saw all the bergen being happy as they are dancing to the song of "Right Back To Where we Started From".